Essayedge.com Review 2019
Table of contents
Table of contents
With every product and service shifting online, even student community has largely shifted online and is doing assignments over the internet. We are talking about the academic writing assignments that can be done online without any hassle or problem.
Earlier, when computers and the internet were not so common, the guides and mentors used to ask the students to produce hand-written or custom typed assignments. In Masters and doctorate degrees, the assignments were usually typed over a type-writer for easy readability and understandability. But with changing times, hard-copies did not remain so famous and paper manufacturing cost the lives of many trees every year, so colleges and universities were the major institutions where a paper was most commonly consumed apart from hospitals and other big public sectors. Hence, these institutions were asked to prevent or minimize the usage of paper, and take everything on soft-copy. That is when floppy disks and CDs came into existence.
Kids from 90s would remember taking their assignments to class in a shady looking floppy disk! That is one of the fondest memories that they have from that time. But with technological advancement and change in the way things work, processes transformed, and now teachers asked for submitting assignments and papers online. Earlier, it used to be a teacher’s email ID where a student would mail their paper, but later on, colleges and universities advanced enough to have their personal portals for students where they could go live and submit their work without any problems.
As things changed even more, many services and websites emerged online, providing writing and editing services to students professionally. While many students prefer writing services as they are not that creative to come up with an essay or a paper from scratch, there are many other students who prefer only editing services, as they have writing streak, but only need polishing on top of it to make it appear professional overall!
For writing, students visit many popular websites like edusson.com, edubirdie.com, domyessay.net, etc. but for editing, they have limited services. While many websites ‘claim’ to provide editing services as well, they cannot be relied upon. The websites that essentially provide writing services, only focus on the writing part, that’s all! They do not focus on editing or proofreading the content, and majorly that is where a student loses marks because anyone can write just anything and complete the word count of an essay or a paper. What matters is properly formatted, edited and error-free content that should make it to your mentor or guide, if you really want to get good grades in your course. The editing services, are offered only by a few online websites, and one of the most common website that students prefer to get their content edited is – essayedge!
Essay edge is a website with hundreds of content editors and proofreaders in the service. If you want to understand how they work or what are their salient features and services, you can check out essayedge reviews on the internet. Many of the essay edge reviews focus on both the pros and cons of the website, clearly depicting their strong and weak points. Essayedge com has great viewership, customers base and a strong network of professional writers that make them different and better than their competitors across the internet.
The website is clean and modern witha clear interface and easy to navigate options. You can easily find all the information you are looking for on their website. They might not have a global search enabled on the website, but they do have mentioned everything in grids and sections for quick navigation by a new user. If you are a new user, you will find their website attractive and easy to work with! But you also can have a look on SuperbPaper.com and see some difference between these writing services.
Also, they offer their editing services for papers of various grades and levels. From MBA papers to doctorate-level papers to high-school papers, you can get anything edited from their experts.
The customer essayedge reviewand feedbacks talk about their professional editors and their quick services.
Many customers are returning visitors for them because the quality of their work is said to be supreme and professional.
Since there are an array of reviews on the internet and many of them can be paid or fake, so we decided to write a small assignment with some hard to find mistakes and errors, and present it to them for an unbiased and clean essay edge review. We chose a topic that wasn’t too easy either and was related to medical science.
We just wanted to test the level of expertise of their editors, and the level of professionalism in their service. Hence, we uploaded the document with minor, hard to notice changes that a mediocre and average editing service would miss and ignore. After uploading the essay, we were asked to wait for some time, and we were notified that our essay will be reviewed and edited within 48 to 72 hours. That was the deadline or timeline we chose while submitting the essay, so we waited for the final results to turn in.
We got the paper within 48 hours, as expected, and here are our insights about their features and services.
Pros / Cons
- The editors on this website are professionals and experts intheir field. They devote their time only on editing the articles and content, which makes them better than hundreds of other writers who write content and proofread or edit it in a hurry, compromising on the quality.
- To our surprise, the small errors and mistakes that we deliberately left in the article, were taken care of by their expert writers and they were resolved witha complete and precise explanation of the same.
- The editors communicated with us, and we had the provision to choose the editor we wanted us to work on our project! That was the biggest advantage of essayedge.com. Apart from this, the editors were really understanding and patient with all our requirements. We also requested the paper to be formatted in Chicago style, and they did that.
- Their support services are quick and robust. They provide email, chat,and phone call support and their customer support agents are well notified and educated about every query you may put forth them. They focus on quality service and aim to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
- The quality of Essayedge is unmatched! The way they edit the essay and proofread it will make it sound properly professional and you won’t believe that it was the same essay that you wrote and sent!
- The best part about getting your essay ‘edited’ from professionals, over getting a paper ‘written’ from professionals is that you will have to pay more or less the same amount for editing an essay as you have to pay for getting an essay written. And the cons of getting an essay written are – they might not be researched well, they might not be written in a proper format, they might not be well presented, and they might still have errors and mistakes that make them prone to getting you bad grades at the end! Hence, if you really want to spend money on something – spend it on getting an essay edited and proofread.
- Costly services– Essayedge is not as cheap as students might want it to be. Agreed, that their editing services are professional and showcase expertise, but they are not as inexpensive.
- Services as per Plans – Their basic proofreading plan starts at $69, and the turn-around time is 48 hours. Their standard plan will cost you $149 in which they will not only edit and proofread your content but will also provide their comments on everything to strengthen your writing forthe Their premier plan starts from $379, where they provide you two sessions for brain-storming the essay writing, and you can also have two phone call sessions with their editors to discuss anything you want to.
- Time constraint– Their minimum turn-around is 24 hours, but you can’t get anything like an overnight delivery. While many websites provide overnight or quick delivery services, they do not.
- Limited Scope– They only provide editing services for MBA, Law, Med-school, college, and high-school. They do not provide services for anything that is beyond these options. If you are someone who needs an essay for their art-class or humanities session, this is not the right place to get it edited.
- Proof of Authenticity– They claim they are in a business for 20 years, but there is no proof to validate that. Usually, there are many websites that do not claim anything as such. Their work speaks for themselves!
- Testimonials– The testimonials and comments from customers on their website do not seem genuine or authentic! Some comments itself had grammatical errors! Having expert proofreaders and editors onboard, they could’ve chosen the best words and phrases to put up on their website to attract customers and to showcase their expertise in the field of editing.