Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between You and (edureviewer.com, “we,” “us” or “Website”). The following Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the Website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through edureviewer.com.
EduReviewer.com is an information provider. We do not sell any products or services. We help you search for relevant products and services and link you to third-party sites that may offer the products and services you seek. At the time we publish this information, we believe it to be valid. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions
This Website is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age (legal age).
You must ensure to comply with the applicable laws in your area before using the services of any third-party website linked on the Site, including having reached the legal age.
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, articles, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof (the “Content”) are owned by edureviewer.com, its licensors, or other providers of such material.
We do not grant you any licenses or rights with regard to the Website and Content. You have the right to use Website and Content solely for your own personal use and not for any commercial reason. Any exploitation of the Website, in any form, is prohibited. The failure to abide by the Terms concerning the use of Content should be considered as a copyright violation.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Website or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
As a user of the Website you may submit your comments, which may consist of textual content and potentially photos, videos, images, audio files, other types of content and links to such content if allowed by the Website (collectively referred to as “User Submissions”). You will be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: the User Submission is your original work and that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use User Submissions
By submitting the User Submissions to us, you hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Site and our business, including without limitation for redistributing part or all of your User Submissions (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Site or other viewer or user of the User Submission a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions, all in accordance with these Terms
You agree that you will not submit as part of any User Submission any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant Us all of the license rights granted herein. Furthermore, you warrant and represent that you will disclose the existence of any patent registrations or pending applications held by you which relate in any way to your User Submission.
You agree not to use Our Service and Website to:
- conduct any commercial business;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- stalk or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in these Terms; or
- upload, post, link, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that;
- is offensive, indecent, objectionable, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any nudity at all or is pornographic or obscene;
- exploits any person, including children or minors; or
- discloses or contains any personally identifying information (like name or address) about any person who appears to be under the age of 18.
You acknowledge that We may or may not screen User Submission, but that We and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to screen, refuse, remove, or edit any User Submission that is available via the Site. We reserve the right to decide, in its sole discretion, whether User Submission violates these Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, We and our designees shall have the right to remove any User Submission that violates these Terms or we believe is otherwise objectionable
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the edureviewer.com. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
We might create partnerships with third parties that will allow you to gain access to the websites of such third parties straight from our Website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. We do not control the content of any third-party resources or websites, and accept no responsibility or liability for them including any damage or loss that may arise from your utilization of them. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the website. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk. We recommend that you conduct your own research and due diligence in relation to such third parties, their products and services.
THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF INCLUDING THE MATERIALS), THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED OR THE SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF US WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE, IN THE MATERIALS OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Website are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY LINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THIRD PARTIES APPEARING ON THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR LINKED WEBSITES, AS APPLICABLE.
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTY WEB PAGE ACCESSED FROM THIS SITE, NOR DOES COMPANY WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The total aggregate liability and indemnification in connection with the use of the Website, either partially or in whole, or its materials, is limited in monetary terms to an amount not exceeding ten dollars (USD 10.00).
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the edureviewer.com, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Submission, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the state of New York without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law and the federal laws of the United States of America.
Arbitration. ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE BREACH TERMINATION OR INVALIDITY THEREOF, SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION ARBITRATION RULES OF THE HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE AS AT PRESENT IN FORCE AND AS MAY BE AMENDED BY THE REST OF THIS CLAUSE. THE APPOINTING AUTHORITY SHALL BE HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE. THE PLACE OF ARBITRATION WILL BE IN HONG KONG AT THE HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE (HKIAC). THE DISPUTE WILL BE HELD BEFORE A PANEL OF THREE (3) ARBITRATORS. YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION FOR ANY CLAIMS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. ANY PROVISION OF APPLICABLE LAW NOTWITHSTANDING, THE ARBITRATOR WILL NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO AWARD DAMAGES, REMEDIES OR AWARDS THAT CONFLICT WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written agreements and discussions concerning the subject matter of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be void or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such clause shall be interpreted as necessary to give maximum force to the provisions thereof, and the validity and enforceability of the remainder of Agreement shall not be affected.
The failure of either party to enforce at any time the provisions of the Agreement shall not be interpreted to be a waiver of such provisions or of the right of such party to enforce each and every such provision.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]