We at EduReviewer always work with websites of different services and even different countries. And we know exactly how to evaluate the quality of services that certain companies provide to you.
So every time you see a popular site, you can be sure that we are involved in its popularity because our experts have evaluated its performance and proved it to customers.
We deal only with serious sites that claim to be the best. And when you use their services, you can be sure – you will get the best quality papers.
Why do customers trust us and companies listen to our advice? The secret is simple – we use our assessment system, which we have developed specifically for each type of online service: whether it is the resume services ratings or military resumes writers.
Our main goal at EduReviewer is to make your life easier by showing you the ResumeEdge.com review on the market today.
There are different criteria by which we evaluate summary services. You can be 100% sure that these criteria were developed considering the real professionals of the labour market, who have worked for many years in the world’s top companies.
These criteria allow us to 99.9% know whether to trust a particular service on the Internet or in real life. So, what are the most basic evaluation criteria we use to help you better know a particular service?
- Its legal and physical data, which must be registered and can be referenced in case of problems.
- Its representatives and advocates should always be ready to answer any questions from the law and the buyer.
- Reviews on the Internet can be different, so we are used to checking the operation of the services. The same thing we did here with Craft Resumes reviews. We order trial resumes and evaluate their quality to tell you about them.
- Interviewing an employee is a difficult, sometimes almost impossible thing, but when we manage to do it-we are almost sure that the service is open to its clients.
This is only a basic part of the evaluation criteria we use every time we encounter a new Internet service.
Now we will review one exciting resume service – CraftResumes.com. And you will know whether to use its services. Let’s get started with a quick video!
Despite being a relatively young company (compared with other top services of the resume writing market), CraftResumes offers good securities. During this CraftResumes review, we assessed the quality of the resume, which looked quite professional and high quality, corresponding to its price. This company service offers resume writing from scratch or editing your resume, as well as career coaching and career consulting.
In general, the service looks full and may well match what you are looking for. You can always check CareersBooster.com reviews for the comparison to make the right decision.
Of course the price! – will tell you “advisers” who do not worry about the equivalence of the invested money in the resume and its performance. Sure, the price matters, but if one service offers you a questionable resume quality for less than $40. Is it worth saving that money by sacrificing the potential quality of your resume? It is necessary to pay attention and compare services not only at the estimated price for services.
Staff and education are some of the most important components of any resume service. How to craft a resume? You need to take experience + knowledge of the labour market + personal qualities of a person-to mix it all in the right way, and voila! You have become more interesting for 60% of potential employers.
According to Craft Resume reviews, the prices are the strong point of this service. Although their home page prices are a bit wrong, you will find a detailed description of their discounts and bonuses if you look deeper. This may be better than taking the first available offer.
So, if you look at the home page of the site, you can see that they offer packages Career Start ($129.99), Career Growth ($299.99), and Executive ($439.99). And the prices are much more favourable than if you buy the same resume on this site separately. But if you’re looking for just a resume, it will cost $139 depending on different conditions.
The best federal resume writing service might cost you more, but there are great options to pick from.
Plus, while writing this Craft Resumes review, we have found that they often have discounts – $10 for each additional service. So if you’re lucky, you can save well on the set.
These guys worked when others only planned to be engaged in this business. As far as we were able to find out in CraftResumes.com reviews, they have been on the market over the years and know how to work efficiently. We want to hope that’s true.
It’s hard to look for any secrets because they are usually hidden. However, judging by the quality of the resume we received, we can say that professionals on the team are ready to accept new challenges.
As promised by the service, payment does not include hidden fees, and the price is clean from the beginning of the order until the order is paid. We have checked this and confirm what has been said.
The service accepts all convenient payment methods like PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard, so you are free to choose the one you like best. We used PayPal for the security of transactions.
On the order processing page, we contacted support to discuss payment methods and document delivery timelines to check the support team’s work (we’ll cover that below). On the order page, everything is quite convenient, and nothing distracts you from the order process.
When we write resume writing service reviews, we always rely on the criteria described at the beginning of our article. But the quality is exactly those 50% of the service evaluation. Even if the service is expensive, but it provides the highest quality paper, we are ready to give it a good assessment (of course, assessment specifically for the quality of performance).
We compared the quality of Craft Resumes obtained and another resume service that offered writing the same paper for $59. It is easy to say why we prefer a little more expensive resume service:
- On a cheaper platform, we worked online with the performer for only about 5 minutes, describing our wishes.
- On CraftResumes.com, the author stayed in touch with us for about an hour and after that, we had a connection on Viber and Skype to coordinate the necessary moments.
And this is only a small part of what we liked in CraftResumes.com (including the speed of execution and taking into account all the wishes for corrections, which we indicated later).
As a result, having the same tasks for the authors, we were much happier with the resume that we received from CraftResumes.com. It may have cost $20 more, but thinking about someone’s future, it’s a small price.
CraftResumes Customer Service
Let’s be honest – most online services have terrible online support. CraftResumes.com also has some disadvantages. But the speed of response, and taking into account our rather stupid question, the completeness of the assistance surprised us.
We can’t guarantee 100% that online support for this service will be just as good in all situations, but based on our experience – it was not bad.
The best customer support experience we had was at Zipjob. Read our Zipjob resume writing reviews and see yourself.
Craft Resumes Website Usability
The convenience of a website is one of the most important components of an online service. CraftResumes.com has some flaws in the interface that can make it difficult to work with web pages and interfere with the order. But while we were writing this review, some of them were fixed. So, perhaps the rest will also be resolved soon (let’s hope so).
Overall, the website looks good. We didn’t see any too bright, irritating elements. Well-organized information blocks and prices on the first page – that’s super. Often we are faced with websites where you need to go through the entire order procedure to see the approximate price for the work.
But here, we immediately see how much you need to pay for a specific paper/work. While performing a review of CraftResumes.com, our team was happy with the simple registration, which is an important moment of work with the site.
- Prices (this is also a con, but more on this below). The cost of a resume is low relative to the high quality of execution.
- Fast online support operation.
- User-friendly website interface.
- A lot of professionals in the team. It's nice to know that your resume is in the hands of craftsmen.
- Many years on the resume writing market.
- Fast execution of tasks, we got our resume in less than a few hours.
- CraftResumes.com prices (as mentioned above, it is also a con), despite the high quality of work, prices may seem a little too high to some customers. But the presence of discounts and bonuses sometimes justifies such a pricing policy.
- Problems with online chat. Sometimes it just doesn't appear after a mouse click. It may be an Internet browser issue, but it's worth noting that.
- This is not the best resume service because small flaws in the site interface sometimes interfere with it.
- A relatively small number of tasks that the service can handle.
- A small number of packages that customers may like.
- Inability to contact the service on weekends (or the possibility is often difficult). For an online service, it's a bit weird.