|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Time||Action|
|1||Professional Writers ✍
Direct one-on-one process
Awesome Support ✅
72 Hour Turnaround ⏰
|170$||24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|2||Professional Writers ✍
24/7 Customer Support ⏰
Satisfaction Guaranteed ✅
Costs or Cheap Service
|79$||24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|3||Professional Writers ✍
Delivery On Time ✅
Connection with Your Writer
24/7 Customer Support ⏰
|107$||24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|4||Professional Writers ✍
Customer Services 24/7 ⏰
Delivery On Time ⏰
|155$||24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
My Rate: 4.9 / 5
Price From: $150
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Table of contents
At present, it is quite hard to find a decent job without a good resume and cover letter. One of the reasons behind this is that the competition in the labor market is really high. No matter how good your qualifications are, if your resume does not look good, you are unlikely to get even an invitation to the interview.
So, if you’ve sent your resume to a number of companies and still don’t get a reply, the problem might be in your CV. At this point, you might ask, “What should I do then? I have a Master’s degree and 5 years of experience. Why don’t they call me?” And the answer would be, “Find someone to help you if you don’t have a clue how you can improve your resume on your own.”
Today, when there is a lot of diverse information, websites and services, it is quite hard to find something trustworthy. Many agencies try to fraud people thus making ‘easy money.’ So to find a legit resume writing company might be somewhat challenging for an untrained eye. I, as a blog writer and out of curiosity, once decided to find one and that’s why I am now sharing this information with you.
To be honest, scam websites are so well-designed that you might fail to determine whether you should trust it or not. I have ordered several resumes at different sites and what I got in return was either nothing (they just took my money and stopped responding to my messages and calls) or total garbage that I wouldn’t dare to show anyone. Topresume.com, on the other hand, does not have that fancy-looking UI, but the quality of the services they offer is just on another level. This is one of many www.topresume.com reviews you might find on the web. So, what is top resume? Let’s find out in this topresume review!
Pricing and Payment
From the first glance, it may seem that it is not worth paying over a hundred dollars for the only couple of pages of written text, and you may start wondering is topresume scam? However, let me stop you right there. Every good thing has its price. It is normal to pay for quality and give you money to somebody you can trust. For instance, every year Apple gets criticized for overpriced gadgets, yet this is the first company to reach 1 trillion USD market share, and its phones are extremely popular despite all that negative feedback they receive.
The situation is somewhat similar to buying a cover letter from a reliable service provider like topresume. There, you can find three packages with different pricing options that are bound to meet your needs. Loyal customers can be offered a special topresume discount, which can also be activated by using topresume promo code. The only inconvenient thing may be, however, that they accept only credit or debit cards and no PayPal.
Additionally, if you order a paper there, you will have that support that ensures the desired results.
As stated at the official website, the quality of delivered work is outstanding. Once you choose the suitable writer, you will always be in touch with them. After you discuss everything with them, they will provide you with the first draft for your approval. Then, depending on the type of work you order, you will have to wait up to one week for the job to be finished. Finally, if the writer fails to fulfill your requirements from the first try, you are eligible to two free revisions.
Their support agents promise to respond within 24 hours if you email them, but that happens much faster (I tried that 4 times). However, to reach them via phone is impossible, if you try to do that after business hours, which may cause some sort of frustration. So, does top resume work? Yes, the agents I contacted with in person were real professionals. They know exactly how to be friendly, understandable, and helpful. Great pleasure to experience such sort of assistance.
The color palette of the website makes you feel serious about what they are doing from the first glance. It is pleasant to look at. All those fancy-looking animations contribute to the unforgettable user experience. The interface is clear and understandable. Everything you would like to learn about the company is at your hand’s reach. In case some questions arise, you can always utilize the pop-up help window to navigate through the website.
Pros / Cons
- High quality. With the team of more than 1200 professional writers, you are sure to receive outstanding services. As mentioned earlier, you will collaborate with them closely for them to finish the order as per your requirements.
- Outstanding reputation. The number of positive comments is dramatic. Of course, there are those who did not like the services. Though, the company is constantly looking for ways of improving their performance and tries to do its best to leave everyone satisfied.
- Free resume checker. Quite an unusual tool. If you are not sure whether your resume is written well, you can always try utilizing their resume checking tool for free! The results will help you decide whether you need professional assistance or not, keeping in mind that prices are pretty high there.
- Convenient payment plans. Topresume.com provides its users with three different packages that include various services, and their price varies as a result. However, what is really comfortable is that you don't really need to pay for that at once. There is a yearly subscription through affirm that allows you to split the payment into 12 parts.
- Outstanding user experience after using their website. The main page, as well as secondary ones, are really well-designed and pleasant to look at. Once you see the website, your eye is most likely to love it. Moreover, the structure of the resource is quite easy to use, so I don't think that anyone is going to have a tough time navigating through web pages.
- A quick response from the support team. At topresume.com clients come first. That is why the response time of their support team is pretty quick. In the worst case scenario, it may take up to 24 hours for them to answer your email, but that is rarely a case.
- Quite expensive. One of the things that may discourage you from acquiring a CV from topresume.com is pricing. Of course, 150 USD for a resume may be too expensive for some. Yet, it is you who decides whether this factor is detrimental, but you should not forget about the top resume discount program.
- Only two free revisions. Sometimes, it may get hard to express everything you want from your resume from the first attempt. On other occasions, a writer may misunderstand you, and it is totally fine since we're all human beings. While using this particular service, you are eligible for only two free revisions, and this might seem like a problem. However, given the quality of services and professionalism their writers possess, you are unlikely to need even one revision.
- Up to one week of waiting for the order. When you order something, you might want to get it as soon as possible. Some reviews of topresume claim that why should you wait for so long, if you pay so much? Well, the waiting time might be of great importance if you were ordering an essay for your university, for example. When it comes to cover letters and resumes, there are no real deadlines as such. So, what you need to do at this point is to be patient and understandable, because there are hundreds or even thousands of clients who are ordering their papers at the same time.
- Not 24/7 live support. What really may annoy you is the absence of 24/7 live support. Topresume support team works only during business hours, and it might get inconvenient if you live in another time zone.
- No PayPal support. This is one is kind of hard to understand, since, in modern days, everyone supports PayPal, not topresume.com, though. It may be somewhat disturbing, though you need a bankcard to open a PayPal account, right? So, why would you not use it when ordering your resume?
- No money-back guarantee. Some reviews on top resume state that this one is a major disadvantage. On the other hand, the company claims that the services they provide are outstanding. Once you make a payment, it cannot be undone. What they insist upon is that you will be indeed satisfied with the resume or cover letter they provide so you wouldn’t want to get a refund whatsoever.
Taking into account the above, I do recommend using topresume.com since its advantages simply outweigh the drawbacks, and I tried to explain why. Of course, there are reviews on the web that have those headings like “top resume scam,” though I would not pay much attention to them. You may still wonder, is top resume legit? I believe that a person that reviews top resume or any similar agency should be well-aware of what they are saying. Thus, several topresume resume expert reviews confirmed that the quality of the provided services is outstanding.
As a professional who has just graduated or has never been satisfied with your job, you should entirely reconsider the way your CV is composed. If you find it hard to do it on your own, then addressing the professionals is inevitable. I hope that I have managed to answer your questions in this review of top resume. So, why should you make a wild guess trying to pick somebody, when there are topresume.com reviews?