Resume Rabbit Review 2021
Table of contents
Table of contents
Do you not hate how much time you spend applying and uploading your resume to many different job sites? We know how tiring it can be. After all, you may not have a lot of time if you still have a full-time job. That is why we are conducting a review of ResumeRabbit.com. We want to see if this website and company live up to the hype.
We are going to provide you with a Resume Rabbit free review. Let’s dive and see if this is a company you want to use!
Once you have created your CV or used the best resume writing services, this review will be useful to you.
If you do not have a professionally written resume, we recommend checking the best resume writing service reviews, picking yourself a resume service and only then submit it anywhere.
ResumeRabbit is a lot different from other resume posting services out there. This is because they use a patented technology system to automatically post your resume to lots of different websites at once. This can be up to 60 job sites of your choosing.
They create all of the accounts for you and log in on your behalf, but you manage all of your interactions on their platform to be straightforward and easy. Finding a new job does not have to be difficult.
If you are looking for a job in the government, you’d better check our professional federal resume writing services list first. There you can hire certified government resume writers to get yourself a top resume.
ResumeRabbit com Story
ResumeRabbit com is a resume posting service that can make it easy for you to find a job. They aim to cut down the time you spend posting your CV online. They have partnered with 60 jobs to make sure your resume goes out to big companies that may be interested in your skills and experience.
They want to make it quick and easy for professionals to share their resumes. If you are just in the process of making your resume, you can check the CraftResumes.com review and find out that this service will help you with it in the short term.
Resume Rabbit Cost
The pricing of Resume Rabbit is made clear to customers from the beginning. This means no hidden charges or surprises later on. It is all honest and upfront so you can make an informed decision. You pay a one-time fee of $59.95. This entitles you to increased resume exposure and access to the top 60 job sites used by recruiters.
It is all completely confidential searching and posting, which means your current boss does not have to know. We would say that this is a good price. That is paying around $1 for every professional job website. Overall, even though it is not among other top cheap resume writers, we believe the Resume Rabbit cost is fair for the service that you get.
Payment is straightforward at ResumeRabbit. There are different options available to suit everyone. This includes Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. There is also the option of paying for the service through PayPal.
The company clarifies that none of your credit card details will be kept on file after your order. This means confidentiality and peace of mind. During the process, your credit card information is secure and it is encrypted. ResumeRabbit uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for transactions.
We are impressed by the quality service of ResumeRabbit.com. The information you provide is used to complete forms on up to 60 popular job sites. This means a lot of exposure for your skills and experience, perhaps enough to land you your dream job.
Our ResumeRabbit review found that this can lead to your information being found by around 1.5 million recruiters and hiring managers across the country. You can be the qualified candidate that they are on the lookout for. Some of the websites include:
- Resume Library;
- America’s Job Exchange;
- Bank jobs;
We also like how you can hide your job search for your current employer. This is ideal if you look at what other options are out there or do not want to tell your boss you want to resign yet. You will be able to post, but your personal details are kept private.
ResumeRabbit.com Customer Service
There is some customer service available if you want to enquire about the resume posting service. You can call them on 1-800-385-4583. You can also send them an email at [email protected] The hours of operation are weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm ET. There is no live chat function offered; these are the only ways to contact customer service.
To know when your details have been posted to the job websites you have selected, you can track your progress. This is done through the Real-Time Posting Report, which you can find on your personal dashboard.
ResumeRabbit.com Website Usability
The website is simple to use. There is a dropdown menu, and you can easily see how to get started. You have to upload your resume to start the process. You can also see reviews, how to contact customer service and the frequently asked questions. It is easy to navigate, even if you are not tech-savvy.
Pros / Cons
- We like the resume auto-posting offers by Rabbit Resume. This is going to save you a lot of time and energy. This means that once you have uploaded your resume and chosen the websites you want to be featured on, they will create an account for every site and post your resume. You do not have to do any of the hard work. You can keep track of this on your personal dashboard under Real-Time Posting Report.
- All of your posts are up quickly. Around one hour after you have made the purchase, ResumeRabbit will start posting. The process only takes around 72 hours to complete. All of this is done for you, and before you know it, everyone can see your skills and experience. This will help you find a job faster.
- Rabbit Resume is partnered with popular job websites. This includes Dice, Monster.com, Zip Recruiter (is ZipRecruiter safe?), and Nexxt. Hopefully, this will allow your resume to reach major businesses in your hometown and land a job you are looking for. There are 60 in total that you can choose to send your resume to.
- We like how ResumeRabbit takes your privacy seriously. All of your credit card details are kept secure, and you have the option to post your resume privately without anyone knowing. This means you cannot get in trouble with your current employer.
- Employers that are interested in speaking to you can message you directly to your Rabbit Mail account. This means you will not miss their call and you can answer them when it suits you. All emails pass through a spam filter to make sure they are legitimate and safe.
- The website is easy to use. We like that anyone of any age will be able to use the website. The menu is simple, and everything is easy to read and understand. You have to make an account, and all of the steps are explained as you go along.
- While there are ways for you to contact ResumeRabbit, we would have liked to have seen an online chat function. This is often a good way to ask quick questions and receive fast responses.
- Some people may find ResumeRabbit costs too much. It is certainly not a cheap resume posting service, and if you are on a budget, this may be out of your comfort zone. But we do think that their service offers a lot to match the price tag.
- There is no customer support on the weekends. This will not be ideal if you work during the week, and it is past the hours of operation when you get home. This means if you have a quick question, you will have to wait all weekend for it to be answered.
- There are specific job websites for finance, marketing, sales, accounting, executive, and technology. While this is great if this is your type of work, you cannot post to a specific resume website if it is not what you are looking for. You would have to post on general job websites.
- This website is only available if you live in the United States. You have to enter your address while creating your account; it is not worldwide for jobs abroad.
- This company does not help you with your resume. They do not offer advice if they think your CV is unsuitable; they will post it, and making sure your resume is suitable is up to you.
Overall, we are impressed and can recommend ResumeRabbit. But the prices are not the cheapest around, and the service is not the most professional in the industry. Though the process is easy, you can upload your resume, and you could have your resume viewed by up to 1.5 million employers and recruiters. This is on all of the big job websites, and you could save a lot of time and effort. Remember to check out the Resume Rabbit reviews written by their former customers. You can find them below this review.
Finding a job can often be a stressful and time-consuming process. We think using Zipjob, ResumeWriters, or FindmyProfession could make it a lot more enjoyable. ResumeRabbit is also a decent service that grants the opportunity to have your application viewed on 60 major job websites, can increase your chance of landing a good job that suits your skills and experience. But there are better services that will do all the hard work on your behalf while you can get on with your daily life.