|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Time||Action|
|1|| Only Experienced and Certified Writers
Only ATS-Friendly Resumes
|Price$139||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|2|| Professional Writers
Direct One-on-One Process
Working Since 1999
|Price$170||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|3|| Unlimited Edits
24/7 Phone Consultation
|Price$395||Time48 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|4|| Professional Writers
Connect with Your Writer
24/7 Customer Support
|Price$129||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|5|| Expert Writers
24/7 Customer Services
|Price$155||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
ResumeZest Review 2020
Table of contents
Table of contents
Because we know how hard it can be to land your dream job, we’ve reviewed dozens of resume writers to bring you the very best. ResumeZest is a brand-new resume writing service that is making a huge splash in the industry. Below, we will provide detailed information about ResumeZest.com, their services, pricing, reviews, and more.
ResumeZest is one of the newest leaders in the resume writing industry. Having just been founded in 2020 by a former master resume writer, Resume Zest has quickly grown to be a trusted national brand. The goal from day one has been to provide a rare blend of affordability, and quality that is hard to come by with writing companies.
Lindsay Duston, CPRW is the resume director overseeing all resume writing services. Lindsay comes from 20+ years of experience writing a range of resumes covering more than 75 industries and professions. With such a diverse background in writing resumes, Lindsay is the perfect person to personally oversee each project.
Services of Resume Zest
Resumes are one of the most essential job search marketing tools. Almost every job you apply for will require a resume. But there are other great tools to help you succeed in your job search. Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, Professional Bios, and Thank You Letters are all great additions to your resume.
- Resume Writing
High quality resumes at affordable prices cannot be beaten. Each resume package includes a 1-on-1 consultation with your resume writer, unlimited edits, and a 60-day interview guarantee. Resume Zest reviews come from happy clients who love the process and end results.
- Cover Letter
If you need that little extra boost to put yourself from the competition, a cover letter is a great choice. While not every job will require a cover letter, it’s worth spending a little extra time on the jobs you are really excited about. A professional cover letter can also help you stick out.
- LinkedIn Profile
With over 90% of recruiters on LinkedIn, it’s not a bad idea to create a professional profile. Recruiters find profiles based on keywords and relevant work history. If your LinkedIn is not updated for recruiters, you could be missing out on great opportunities. ResumeZest will provide you optimized content to add to your LinkedIn and stand out to recruiters.
- Professional Bio
A professional bio is common for executives and other leadership positions. If you are in need of a professional bio this is a great resource to add to your personal website, social media accounts, and more.
- Thank You Letter
There’s no better way to show your gratitude and interest in a job than a thank you letter. After the interview, you should be sending an email or physical letter to each of the people you met at the interview. This should be personal, and professional. A nice touch like this can play a big factor in how you are remembered after the interview.
Pricing at ResumeZest.com
As you know, there are no free resume writing services out there. Luckily, there are some services that are significantly more affordable than others. ResumeZest is one of the most affordable resume writing services on the market.
They provide a variety of different packages depending on where you are in your career. Prices range from $179 for an entry-level resume, $279 for a professional resume, and $379 for an executive resume.
Add-on services for Resume Zest include cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, professional bios, and thank you letters which range in price from $49 to $99 each. They also offer a rush delivery with a 48-hour turnaround time for $99.
Payment Methods at ResumeZest
ResumeZest accepts all credit and debit card types including Amex, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard. You can even check out with PayPal. Each payment is a one-time payment and Resume Zest costs will never be recurring.
Quality of Resume Zest Services
After checking a variety of trusted third-party sites such as Yelp, Google, Sitejabber, Trustpilot, and Glassdoor, ResumeZest reviews were outstanding. There were almost exclusively five-star reviews from each client that they worked with. With great prices, 1-on-1 exposure to a highly-skilled certified writer, and a 60-day interview guarantee it’s hard to leave unhappy. All of this has caused us to prefer ResumeZest.com as one of the best resume writing services on the market.
Customer Service at ResumeZest
We usually recommend taking some time to speak with the company before you sign up. This can help you feel more confident about your purchase. ResumeZest provides free phone consultations to discuss your career needs before you sign-up.
You can give them a call any weekday during normal business hours. It’s perfectly normal to have questions about the resume writing process, who you’ll be working with, and more. Don’t be shy, they encourage you to reach out and offer a full-time customer success manager to answer all of your questions.
Resume Zest Writing Process
The process for ResumeZest is very simple.
- First, you need to place an order on the website.
- After signing up you will be asked a few questions to help us assign you a writer with relevant experience for your career goals.
- Your writer will reach out to introduce themselves and request a time to speak on the phone.
- After the phone consultation, your writer will get started writing your resume. This process takes 3-5 business days (unless you ordered the rush delivery).
- Your writer will send back your draft for you to review. You can recommend any edits/revisions you’d like.
- You and your writer will work together until you are 100% satisfied with the resume.
That’s it. They commit to providing constant communication and will always do their best to work around your schedule.
ResumeZest.com Website Usability
Website usability testing includes the analysis of various factors. We have selected some of the most important ones and applied each of them to the ResumeZest interface. Here are the results we’ve come up with:
- Page load speed: fast both on PC and mobile.
- Site flow and navigation: Resume Zest is easy to find what you are looking for and the information is clear to understand.
- Website design and style: clean and crisp using a nice modern design, great colors, and catchy taglines.
- Great customer reviews: ResumeZest reviews directly on the website make it easy to read client success stories while navigating.
We have provided some things that we consider to be the pros and cons of ResumeZest.com below.
Pros / Cons
- ResumeZest writers include Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRWs) and senior writers with experience from entry-level to executive.
- 1-on-1 phone consultation scheduled with every resume order placed.
- 60-day interview guarantee ensuring your investment will yield results.
- ATS optimized resumes and keyword-rich LinkedIn profiles.
- Lots of great 5-star reviews online and their site states that the service is trusted by professionals from companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, Oracle, Uber, and Facebook.
- No discounts or coupons are available.
- Limited to only 1-phone consultation with your writer.
- More expensive than some other services.
- Not every single resume writer on their team is a certified writer.
While this company certainly has a lot to offer, nobody is perfect. It is quite a "young" company and still has to put a lot of effort to become a big and trustful service. But, from what we could see, they are completely legit, reliable, and professional enough to compete with other resume writing services. So, we can certainly recommend ResumeZest to get your resume written by real certified experts.