|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Time||Action|
|1|| Only Experienced and Certified Writers
Only ATS-Friendly Resumes
|Price$139||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|2|| Professional Writers
Direct One-on-One Process
Working Since 1999
|Price$170||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|3|| Unlimited Edits
24/7 Phone Consultation
|Price$395||Time48 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|4|| Professional Writers
Connect with Your Writer
24/7 Customer Support
|Price$129||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|5|| Expert Writers
24/7 Customer Services
|Price$155||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
ResumesPlanet.com Review 2020
Table of contents
Table of contents
Writing a brilliant resume is no longer a matter of a few hours. Today, in the competitive world, to get a good job it is not enough to copy paste your experience and skills into a standard template. Standard CV’s just get lost in huge piles of similar ones. Therefore, today, your resume has to impress and draw the attention of the prospective employers and writing such a document is a real art that not everyone can master.
What to do if you can’t do it on your own? Earlier it would mean that you have barely any chances over other candidates. However, now there is a smarter and easier way to obtain a brilliant CV and get a great job – a reliable CV writing service is a solution you need!
As you now know, having a good CV writer is one of the key elements in the recipe of success. However, don’t rush to look up such companies on the Internet and order a brand new CV right away because finding a good assistant is never simple. There are many nuances to keep in mind. That is why EduReviewer.com is here – to help you make the right choice easily and with a minimum waste of time! Our team has done many resume writing services reviews. This time we are going to present you our Resumes Planet review.
What criteria do we use to evaluate each service? We understand the needs and goals of jobseekers, which is why we take a holistic approach to reviewing and evaluating each service because only such an approach can help us find the truth. Thus, we pay attention to a whole range of things. Some of the main criteria we consider are:
- Company’s background;
- Ratio of quality and price;
- Customers’ feedback;
- Qualifications and experience of writers;
- Safety and guarantees;
- Customer service;
- Website’s design and usability;
- Pros and cons, etc.
These and many other things are important to consider. However, what really makes a resume writing service good? There is no one specific answer because it depends solely on the purpose and needs of each particular client has. There are many options available. There are couching, writing, and editing services – all may be good but they are not suitable for each and every person. Therefore, it is important to make a smart choice.
There are also many different options for resume writing, which you have to consider in order to decide which format and style suits you the most.
How to choose the appropriate CV format?
Let’s see what options you have:
- Functional – this type focuses on the job seeker’s skills and experience, and is a good option if you lack working experience or are changing careers.
- Chronological – it starts with your working experience listed in a reverse chronological order (from the most recent one). This is a suitable option if you have a solid work history.
- Infographic – this is a great choice if you are a creative person. Unlike the traditional resume, it uses graphics (designs, color, icons, fonts, etc.) to organize the content.
- Combination – this type is good to show your strengths and highlight what features make you a good match for a specific position. It is a mix of functional and chronological types, so it focuses both on your decent experience and strong professional skills.
- Resume with profile – this is a traditional resume that includes comprehensive information about the candidate. However, it also assumes including a profile section.
- Targeted – this type is suitable only for a specific job or company as it focuses solely on what a specific position requires. It won’t suit people, who have not yet determined what kind of job they are seeking.
- Nontraditional – this is a more personal type of resume that allows including visuals. It can be presented in a video form as well. This type aims to make a candidate stand out from the crowd.
Therefore, it is a good choice for you if you are applying to a position or company that has high competition.
Based on this information, you should easily identify what kind of services you need and our resume planet reviews will help you find the best performer!
Today, Resume Planet is a strong contender for the leading place in the market of online CV writing help and a good representative of a professional and dedicated team. It is clear that the company has worked hard and gone a long way to enhance, develop, and gain good reputation it has now. Many professionals as well as those, who are just starting their careers, choose this service to order Cover Letters, CV’s, and other documents important for landing the desired job. This is not without a reason. The service claims that all writers employed here are CPRW certified, which is one of the key things that people are looking for when choosing a reliable writing service.
Here you can find a whole range of services. This is not a company that focuses only on writing resumes. Instead, they offer help with preparing all kinds of documents required for a successful employment including follow-up letters, cover letters, and even LinkedIn profiles tailored to customers’ individual needs.
In the general overview, it is important to mention that this company really seems legit, they appear to be a trustworthy service that keeps its promises, easily complies with deadlines and requirements. The company understands the needs of job seekers. This is one of the main reasons that explain its popularity.
Before writing our own impartial Resume Planet review our team has carefully studied the background and history of the company to provide our readers with the full and comprehensive information on it. Although the company is quite new to this sphere, as was already mentioned, it has already gained an excellent reputation and affection of thousands of its loyal customers.
Over quite a short time, Resume Planet has successfully helped over 6500 customers. They have also reached quite an impressive customer satisfaction rate. Such success may seem to be quite odd for a new company like this, however, it doesn’t seem impossible taking into account the time, dedication, and hard work the whole team contributed to this success.
When it comes to pricing, many of us are used to think that high-quality help should be extremely expensive but Resume Planet can bust this myth. This may not be the cheapest service you can find. However, this is a good deal if you take into account the quality they deliver, their guarantees, and loads of positive customers’ Resumes Planet reviews. Here are some examples of the prices they have:
- LinkedIn profile created in 5 days will cost you $79 for entry level, $99 for Professional and Federal, $89 for Military, $109 for Career Change and $119 for Executive.
- Resume and Cover letter can be ordered in one package: Entry level is $135, Military is $169, Professional is $175, Federal is $195 Career change is $199, and Executive is $225.
- A full package that includes a Cover Letter, Resume, and Thank-you & Follow-up Letters costs from $165 up to $335.
- The highest prices on the website are for the packages that includes a CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile all done within 24 hours – from $365 to $439.
Sounds not too bad, right? The best is yet to come because, in addition to fairly affordable prices, Planet Resume also offers its customers a number of discounts and special offers that are updated regularly.
Besides, this company also gives each customer some cool extras. Thus, everyone, who orders CVs, cover letters or other documents at this website, also receive an exclusive list of top 10 job sites, a list of the best international recruiting agencies, and some effective interview tips absolutely for free! Nowhere else you can get so much useful information at one price.
While the majority of such services accept only standard credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), this company offers you quite a few different payment methods to choose from. If you are using the services of this company, you can pay for them with your MasterCard, Visa or Maestro credit card, use American Express and Discover or just make a wire transfer. This adds this service more credibility. Not only you can use your favorite payment method, you can also be assured that all your transactions are completely safe.
The payment is done right when you are placing your order. This is quite convenient because you just fill in all the necessary payment information and the website automatically redirects you to the relevant page. Some may think that upfront payments are not safe enough but in this case, the company gives its customers a money back guarantee if they remain dissatisfied with the delivered services.
A new user can instantly check out the quality of the documents provided by this platform in the Samples section on their website. There are collected many good examples. If you look at these samples, you can see that, in general, the quality they provide is quite good. Unfortunately, from time to time you can spot a few grammar or syntax mistakes in the texts but since the company provides unlimited revisions for free, this shouldn’t be a problem. As for the style and originality of their CVs, they seem a bit template.
What guarantees are given?
It is impossible to talk about the service’s quality without mentioning the basic guarantees it gives to the customers. Here’s what Resume Planet has to offer:
- Good extras – one of the main distinctive characteristics of this website is that they provide you with some great add-ons, special offers, discounts, etc.
- Free unlimited revisions – this is a good point that protects you from getting a document with some mistakes. If you are dissatisfied with the quality, you can claim free revision anytime within the 30 days.
- Direct communication with the writer – you have the possibility to stay connected to your writer via a convenient messaging system, which prevents misunderstandings and makes the writing process more productive.
- On-time performance. This is one of the basic things you are probably looking at when choosing a writing website but we could see that Resume Planet sometimes violates this guarantee, delivering the order a bit later than required.
- Around-the-clock support – they keep this guarantee and we have to admit that customer service at this platform works great.
- Professional certified writers – the company states that its writers are all well-qualified, certified, and experienced.
ResumesPlanet.com Customer Service
What really catches a user’s attention at this service is that it has excellent customer support service compared to many other resume writing services out there. Resume Planet has two toll-free phone lines, one for the UK and the other one for the US customers, they also have an email address for contact. However, the most convenient way to reach them is an online chat. Via the live chat, any user can address his or her questions directly to the customer support team and get an immediate response in less than a minute. Compared to many services from our previous reviews, Resumes Planet really takes decent care of its customers, ensuring their comfort 24/7! This is something that makes this company stand out.
There is also an FAQ section. In our opinion, the FAQ section still has to be improved – it is not as helpful as you expect it to be, there are too many general answers, and instead of making it clear and straight to the point, they made it more promotional.
ResumesPlanet.com Website Usability
We liked the website layout. It is simple and intuitive, which makes it possible to surf through its pages easily and quickly find the answers to the questions you may have. The design looks quite modern and neat. What we liked about this website is that all information on it is structured well and supported with simple but stylish graphics. This allows you to pick up the most important information about the company without wasting hours on reading everything written on their website. The sections with relevant information are all located on the top of the page and are easily reachable.
All features also seem to work properly. We liked that the company decided to keep everything as simple as possible. Even the order procedure is simple and quick – it takes only a few minutes to fill in a short form and make a payment, so you are saving lots of time here.
We also liked that their website is not overloaded with information. Everything is straight to the point and concise, which is important for a modern person. One more great website interface example is CraftResumes.com for internet users.
Another great feature of the website is its News section – here a customer can find many interesting and helpful articles on various topics. In their blogs, Resume Planet tell us everything we should know about choosing a job, writing a great CV, behaving during the interview, as well as many tips.
One thing that left us disappointed is lack of customers’ feedback. There are only a few presented on the homepage and even those look a bit fake. This is a big disadvantage because when you are ordering some services online you always want to know what other people think of a particular company. However, it is possible to find many ResumesPlanet.com reviews on other websites.
Updated: September 29th, 2020
Pros / Cons
- Pocket-friendly price compared to many other companies
- Neat and functional website’s design and intuitiveness in use
- Good around-the-clock customer support
- Extra bonuses provided with every order for free
- Many special offers and discounts both for new and loyal customers
- Separate chat for communication with the writer who performs your order
- Incompliance with some guarantees
- Lack of real ResumesPlanet reviews on the company’s website
- Basic packages are disadvantageous and as you place your order the site automatically offers you to purchase a bunch of extra services
- The overall quality of resumes is good but they seem template
- Lack of individual approach from the writer
- Weak FAQ section that contains mostly general phrases and extols the service
Resume Planet impresses users with a modern and intuitive design. The website contains lots of useful information and offers a wide range of services. In other words, this company has everything a job seeker may seek in one place and at a quite affordable price. However, we can’t help mention that company also has certain flaws – it may miss a deadline and deliver your order an hour late or you may find some mistakes in the documents you order. Therefore, we think they still have space for improvement.
Still, these flaws don’t make it a bad option. Even with all the disadvantages in mind, Resume Planet deserves a good grade in our review for its hard work, professionalism, dedication, and customer-oriented approach. Maybe right now it is not the best resume writing service existing today but we are confident that with some small improvement, it will definitely get its place in the list of top services. Therefore, we can recommend you to use it if your deadline is not too tight but we want you to be aware of some cons it has.