Students who want to get the best grades at school should have time and try hard to find the top writing services online.
However, hiring someone with whom you cannot discuss all the details and requirements for the future assignment frequently leads to disappointment and low grades. So, the question is, can essay bid sites help?
Notably, bidding sites are increasingly flooding the web as they target learners looking for quick help. In our EduReviewer reviews series, we landed on Bid 4 Papers to do our own Bid4Papers.com review.
We wanted to answer: Does the service help students realize their academic goals, or is it just another scam agency seeking to rip off unsuspecting clients?
We always try to remain neutral when reviewing academic paper help sites and the following reasons informed our decision on Bid4Papers review:
- The service has been processing thousands of students’ orders on non-personal terms, and in which case, its unique way of handling academic papers caught our attention.
- There is so much going on regarding the service, especially its straightforward bid approach to taking orders. We wanted to find out if it is easy to hire a writer on this site and through what criterion.
- Client feedback on the site regarding writing help is above average, something that always informs EduReviewer choice on custom agencies that make it to the peer review.
- Before picking on Bid 4 Papers review, we also looked into the pricing mechanism, and in which case, it became a mainstay of this post.
In the quest for the perfect writing tool, Grammarly often pops up. To help you decide if it’s the right fit, we’ve compiled comprehensive reviews of Grammarly.com. Discover how it can streamline and enhance your writing.
Having looked at the above, it was time to go into specific details regarding the service, especially how it relates to students seeking academic paper help. Is it a top assignment writing service? So, what we found out.
Is Bid4Papers legit when it comes to pricing?
That is a question people keep asking. According to our findings, the pricing strategy is legit, and students get to choose the cheapest offers from among many. You have the discretion of selecting a writer who you feel provides the most inexpensive help. EssayPro.com is also famous for its loyal prices. Learn more about them from EssayPro.com reviews on our blog.
While doing our Bid4Papers prices review, we found that the lowest price we could get per page is $13,40 for a simple one-page essay on history. Better writers cost more. In our case, the price was up to $30 per page.
Bid 4 Papers Marketplace
In our Bid4Papers review, we should also note that the website operates as a freelance marketplace. It is very different from custom websites where a student fills up an order form. Here, you post a writing project, and writers bid on it, and from whom, you choose a suitable candidate.
Seeking an efficient writing aid? We’ve put PapersOwl.com ratings under the microscope to provide you with detailed insights. Explore our ratings to discover if this platform meets your writing needs.
Bid4Papers Customer Service
Is Bid4Papers.com safe? Since you posted a paper writing request, the site does not have a customer service desk to seek personalized help on various issues. What’s more? Well, the projects in which you seek help are rather basic, according to our Bid4Papers reviews.
The best assistance you can get is available at Edusson. Their customer support team is polite; they answer in minutes and handle all your issues quickly. Is Edusson.com reliable? Check the Edusson.com review written by our team.
- Bid4Papers is legit.
- Rate writers according to the quality you get.
- Choose a writer on your own.
- Writer ratings inform your decision.
- Talk directly with your writer.
- Pick from a range of price offers.
- Cons of the service.
- No customer support.
- Not a very impressive rating of 6.8.
- Writers hardly respond to revision requests.
- There are no discount codes.
- Only for basic academic projects.
- There is no guarantee that you will get high-quality papers.