|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Time||Action|
|1|| Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Unlimited Support 24/7
|Price$18/page||Time3 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|2|| Plagiarism Free Papers
Online Writer Chat
GET 20% DISCOUNT
|Price$11/page||Time6 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|3|| Customer Support 24/7
100% refund guarantee
|Price$18 /page||Time3 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|4|| Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
|Price$10/page||Time3 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|5|| Respect for Deadlines
Expert and Professional Writers
|Price$10.8/page||Time6 hrs||Visit site Read review|
SpeedyPaper.com Review 2020
Table of contents
Table of contents
If you were looking for an honest and unbiased speedypaper review, you have come to the right place. We have already gathered all the needed info for you, from the ordering process to the outcomes. In case you are interested in where did we get all that data for speedy paper reviews – this is no secret. Our team has placed an order for an academic paper and gone through all the steps of being a customer of this service.
Before getting into the speedy paper review itself, EduReviewer would like to stress on one controversial aspect. We do not collaborate with the websites we are writing reviews on. All the information published on our website is completely truthful. We do not get financial or any other benefits from our writing services reviews, including speedypaper. Gathering information at our website, you can be sure that we placed an order on the examined website, paid for it with our own money, and then critically checked it.
Searching for academic assistance online is not new to any student today. Companies that provide essay writing services are proliferating on the online market. However, when it comes to choosing a single one of them and starting a collaboration, a lot of students leave with a question: “Is this company legit?” Well, you never know in advance. So, instead of risking with your own money, look through our website first. The aim of EduReviewer’s team is to distinguish trustworthy companies from scam ones. And today we are going to thoroughly discuss speedypaper.com.
The process of ordering is fast and user-friendly. You have two buttons on the main page, which provide you with two option – “Order Now” or “Get Quote”. The first one is basically the same order form as for calculation of the price (this is an initial step). Once you have submitted paper information (type of assignment, subject, exact topic, description, and paper format) and attached extra files if any, the price is automatically calculated.
After that, a potential customer can choose extra features, like plagiarism report or premium quality of support, etc. For the aim of that unbiased speedy paper review, we decided not order any luxurious extras, so that we can evaluate the basic and raw performance of the company.
We decided to order a paper on the topic “Economic Measurement and Value Assessment for Small Business in the USA” and picked the subject “Economy”. We also additionally stated that data included in our paper should be up-to-date (no older than 2016-2017 years), and if the writer is going to analyze a particular company or a few of them (which is actually a must-do for that assignment), these have to be US- or Canada-based businesses.
We also picked course work as the type of paper, undergraduate level, 5-day deadline, MLA format, and six pages for length. The estimated price occurred to be $102. When comparing to other services, this price does not look that high, it is rather average. The only thing left was the payment.
The process of transferring money is also simple and common in terms of online shopping. You can pay speedypaper.com multiple ways, including credit and debit cards and, of course, PayPal. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, etc. – all of the most popular payment methods are supported here.
The interesting thing is that these guys offer a discount on the first order. “Yeah, who doesn’t?” – you might have thought. Well, with speedy paper you can save the whole 10%! This is more than pleasant since the vast majority of other services that operate in this field usually give no more than 7% or try to trick you with extra charges. Good news is that with this company, we have not spotted anything that would look like fraudulent activity.
Reading the “Our Benefits” section was a little bit disappointing. Not because of their claims, but due to the fact that this company listed word-by-word similar advantages as any other academic writing website. Around-the-clock customer support, native-speaking writers, plagiarism-free papers… Do we have to continue? If you have already been a customer of a similar service, you have heard this for sure. Anyway, our task here was to check which of these claims were legit.
Although full five days have not gone by yet, we received an email notification that the paper is ready for our review. Of course, we started reading it immediately! Surprisingly, the text flow was really smooth, paper sounded both scholarly and professionally good. It was properly structured, even though we did not mention any sections.
So, we did a conclusion that writers from speedypaper.com follow some kinds of patterns or samples when it comes to various kinds of assignments. For example, they included introduction, research methods, results, discussion, and conclusion in our paper. Add to this more than decent level of English language, and you will get an A-level paper!
After reading the text of the paper itself, which again – really impressed our team, we started checking the following aspects one by one: formatting, sources and references, authority of data stated in a paper, and, of course, similarity index. After the most thorough investigation, we discovered that MLA formatting style was followed rather normal, but not excellent – small formatting mistakes like the use of italics on the references list and the formatting and capitalization in headings and subheadings were missed.
However, such a result could still be considered as above average. After we have checked the paper further, it occurred to be 96% original, the facts seem to be legit, and the overall result was really nice. So, we came up with the list of advantages and disadvantages of ordering essays from speedypaper.com.
SpeedyPaper.com Website Usability
Once we have landed on the main page of speedypaper official website, we discovered that it is absolutely standard for this kind of companies. The web design is nice, it is not distracting, but there is also nothing special about it.
However, what is really helpful and efficient is a straightforward order form that allows you to calculate the price of your future paper without entering your email or any other data. Literally, all you have to do is to select academic level, type of assignment, due date, and number of pages. Once selected – you will see the number right in front of you. This is a great distinctive feature of this company, as other websites tend to hide the price and postpone the revealing of it till the very last moment. SuperbPaper.com allows you almost the same opportunity to see the price you’ll pay.
Speedypaper also claims to have amazing ratings on websites that examine online services. Including Trustpilot, Sitejabber, and Scamfighter. Namely, it has 8.98/10, 4.5/5, and 4.28/5 scores correspondingly. Seeing such a promising ratings, we started anticipating the fruitful collaboration and proceeded with the ordering.
Pros / Cons
- User-friendly and straightforward ordering process. No one bothers you with calls tries to trick you with the price. You see a solid number and can decide on your own whether it is worthy of ordering. This eliminates an awkward situation when you are forced to reveal the fact that you do not have that much money to spend on an essay (or you just do not want to).
- High quality of the write-up. The text literally had almost no mistakes, it looked like it was not just written by a skilled person, but also edited afterward. This is a crucial thing when it comes to ordering academic papers from third party, and speedy paper definitely knows the drill when it comes to scholarly assignments.
- High originality index. 96% plagiarism-free paper is beyond impressing.
- Extensive references list with valid citations and quotes. We checked each and every literary and online source, and to our surprise – all of them were available, and content used in the paper matched cited source pretty much perfectly.
- Professional customer service. Customer care agents do not try to waste your time, we communicated only at the convenient for us time and conversations were really short and to the point.
- Wide variety of payment options. It is really convenient to have a capability of choosing a payment method out of the bunch of them.
- The paper was not perfectly formatted and did not fully correspond to MLA requirements.
- There were a few typos – not a huge disadvantage because any person can mistype and the vast majority of professors understands that, yet still we could not keep silence about that.
- Speedy paper has kind of distracting marketing – from quite intense offers to get some premium features to emails about discounts and sales.
- Although these guys claim to be available 24 hours a day with no exceptions or days off, we did somehow manage to call them but get no response. A customer support representative called us back in 20 minutes or so.
- At least a few customer support agents have rather poor English speaking skills. That is why we never end up chatting online. A phone call can reveal a lot about the service.
- We tried to get our paper a little bit updated, but since quality assurance analysts considered our amendments as new instructions, they offered us a paid revision and refused to implement changes for free.
This service is definitely worth trying. Great quality, delivery even earlier than deadline has come, and plagiarism-free paper – aren’t these three a key to academic success? Just be sure you put all the instructions in advance and enjoy the outcome.