|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Time||Action|
|1|| Professional Writers
Direct one-on-one process
72 Hour Turnaround
|Price$170||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|2|| Unlimited Edits
24/7 Phone Consultation
|Price$395||Time48 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|3|| Professional Writers
Delivery On Time
Connection with Your Writer
24/7 Customer Support
|Price$129||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|4|| Professional Writers
Customer Services 24/7
Delivery On Time
|Price$155||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|5|| Experienced Writers
|Price$119||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
Resumestrong Review 2020
Table of contents
Table of contents
Resume writing services are very popular among job candidates because a well-written resume can help significantly improve career prospects. Our job is to provide genuine reviews to help job seekers find trustworthy websites that specialise on completing resumes.
When evaluating writing services, we use several criteria:
- customer service;
- website usability.
These criteria will give an idea about their key characteristics and make the right choice. This resumestrong review is an attempt to assess whether this is a one of the top resume writing services, which provides high-quality resumes for its clients.
Resume strong Story
Before we start this review of resume strong, let’s consider the types of resume you may need. There are four basic types of the resume:
Each type follows its unique structure and satisfies certain needs. For example, a chronological resume is universal and can be used to apply for any job.
Functional resume better suits the needs of applicants without sufficient work experience.
A hybrid resume is the most representative among others: many employers appreciate this style. A targeted resume is similar to the hybrid type, but it targets certain position. You can disclose your best qualities and skills with the help of targeted resume.
From multiple resumestrong reviews, we concluded that clients might choose one of three pricing packages: silver ($72), gold ($89), and platinum ($139). The first package is merely a 1-page resume based on your qualities and work experience. Gold package includes resume and cover letter. If you pay for the platinum package, you will be granted with a resume, cover letter, and a follow-up letter delivered in different formats (MS Word, pdf, etc.). The price for completing resume isn’t high, but it’s not clear whether resume quality corresponds with pricing. At this point, we can conclude that the price for writing customized resumes is lower than in the market. Therefore, service quality is questionable.
Resume strong Payment
It was not easy to find acceptable payment methods. We succeeded to do it only after filling the order form. Surprisingly, resumestrong accepts many popular payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. We used Visa to process the payment. It would be better if payment methods are shown on each page to let potential customers know how they can pay for the services. You can pay with AMEX and DISCOVER as well. To summarise, a wide range of payment methods is available. However, you can get to know about them only when you make an order.
Based on several resume strong reviews we found on the internet and our own experience, let’s share our findings. Needless to explain that the quality of writing is crucial. It’s worth paying high price for a top-notch resume if you consider it a lifetime investment. You will pay for your solid resume only one time. The low price doesn’t justify poor quality.
We’ve chosen silver package and paid $72. We were satisfied with the quality, but later several issues were indicated. First, there were grammar mistakes in the document. Second, we spend a lot of time explaining what we needed. Definitely, they should do something to improve service quality. We applied for the services of another company СraftResumes.com and clarified all issues in 15 minutes. It turned out that similar services charging the same price for a resume provide higher service quality.
Honestly, customer service leaves much to be desired. We checked the reviews resume strong written by other customers not to be biased. Many of them state that online support doesn’t perform their functions well. The slow speed of response and weak online assistance is the major issue. Besides, the turnaround time was more than one day: we were waiting for two days. Our assistant apologized, but this didn’t change the situation. If they claim one-day turnaround, the job should be completed in one day like on a best resume writing service.
Resumestrong Website Usability
This characteristic is one of the most important because potential customers communicate with writers using the website. Overall, website interface is comfortable to work with. Pale colours provide business-like layout. Information organized in blocks. You can access any page you’re interested in. Customers can easily communicate with the support team and resume writers in case of need.
What we didn’t like at all, there was no online chat. This essentially decreases responsiveness. Other reviews of resume strong verify this statement. We hope that the website management can solve this issue in the short run.
Pros / Cons
- $50 discount (current promotion) – this special discount is available now, but we don’t have information regarding the duration of this promotion
- A wide variety of packages – each customer can choose a package that meets his/her expectations and customers can choose one of three packages to get what they need
- The user-friendly layout of the service website – it helps navigate through the website without interruptions and you can easily find the information you need as blocks separate it
- Professional team of writers – experienced writers can complete resumes of any type according to customer expectations and they can consult customers regarding the best type of resume taking into account their work experience and skills
- Vast experience in resume writing – this is not a new company in the market and it has a database of resumes to avoid typical mistakes in resume writing
- Wide variety of payment methods available – customers can choose from the variety of secure payment methods
- The quality of writing of this writing service isn’t impeccable – just imagine that someone pays $139 and gets a document containing several grammar mistakes and this is unacceptable because this document represents an individual searching for a job (Most probably, employers will not hire this person)
- Turnaround time should be as stated on the website. It took more than one day to get the document back and if they state that turnaround time is one day, customers are expecting to get the document within this time frame
- No online chat – this could speed up the process of communication between performers and customers, availability of online chat is a necessity in this highly competitive field
- It’s not clear which payment methods are accepted from the very beginning, so it would be better if customers know how they can pay in advance
- Low responsiveness – support team doesn’t respond to customer queries promptly, unfortunately, you will not find positive feedback related to support team responsiveness even if you check a strong nursing resume review
- Lack of responsiveness – it was sometimes difficult to reach support team members and this is a significant con of this service, because customers should be able to access writers or support team 24/7 as this is an online service
This review of resume strong services aims at giving insights on service quality and some other aspects. Besides, they announced a turnaround time of one day, but this is not an actual deadline. We’ve got our order in two days. Also, it would be great if they add payment information to each page to let customers know payment methods they can use when deciding how to pay for the order. My assessment is 1 out of 5 because this service doesn’t provide high quality of final product. Unfortunately, this company saves on work quality and can’t provide sufficient support.