Resumespice.com Review 2019
Table of contents
Table of contents
Nowadays resume writing service is necessary if you need to have a well-written summary. Whether you are thinking of getting a professional writer’s help or write your own paper, it is wise that you may seek help from writing service. This is especially true if you haven’t had done any summary, or you never thought of getting one before.
Resume Spice aims to help job seekers by providing them with a well-written CV, which would boost their chance of getting a job. The founder of resumespice.com review has developed a career service and coaching platform that would enable the job seeker to gain confidence when applying for a job they love.
A team started as a recruiting firm who have successfully introduced good employees to companies that seek for one. They have matched hundreds of job seekers to their dream jobs and have changed their lives on the process. They attracted thousands of job seekers who wanted to get their help, but since the firm is small, they can only accommodate a limited number of applicants. The desire to help is too strong to ignore, so they developed another service that would enable them to serve more applicants to get their dream job, thus the Resume Spice Writing Service.
Today the organization exists to help professionals in terms of job search navigation together with the best career coaches that work on CV writing, LinkedIn profiles, cover letter, and interview preparation.
Resume Spice has offered three services for you to choose: career services, career coaching, and career assessment. Under career service, you will have the chance to get an Entry-level CV, as well as professional and executive resume. If you have less than two years of experience, the entry-level resume is appropriate for you. It costs $199. If you have over two years of experience in the workforce, you can have a professional CV for $299. Moreover, if you are in the executive position you are recommended to avail the Executive Resume for $399.
Each package includes phone consultation, resume format that aims to capture the employer’s attention, keyword optimization and a personalized draft. Once completed, the summary will be emailed to you in word and PDF format. In addition, based on your feedback, Resume Spice can provide two comprehensive revisions of it. You also have the option to avail of the additional service, such as a cover letter for $129, LinkedIn Profile for $119, Interview Preparation for $119, Professional Bio for $129, which has 300 words, and the Thank you letter for $119. A Thank You letter is useful for follow-ups after an interview.
You can place an order in Resume Spice website. After placing an order, a payment window will pop out where you can indicate your details for payment process. You can pay with your credit card only through their website. All types of cards are acceptable – Master card, Visa, American Express, JBC, Diner’s Club and Discover. All the resume writing services have different payment system, for more understanding you can also visit ResumesPlanet.com and see some pros or cons.
With Resume Spice, you can expect a good quality resume. The number 1 professional summary writing team has developed to provide not only quality work but also an exclusive interview guarantee for 60 days. Many delighted clients have testified the excellent quality work and service.
Resumespice Customer Service
The Resume Spice is always open to serve and assist you through the process. They are free to talk any time of the day through their number 832.930.7378. You can also contact them through email. You can also send a message through their contact section of the website. And if you prefer to chat with a member of the customer support team, they are online to discuss whatever it is that you need. With all these means of contacting them, there is no way you won’t get prompt assistance from them.
Resume Spice Usability
The Resume Spice Website could provide you with all the details you need to know about the service. You can even check samples of their works. Reviews and testimonial of past clients are also available for you to check and evaluate.
Pros / Cons
- Quality Writing Quality writing always reflects the quality work. Every summary writing service has professionals expert in creating a summary. Their years of experience had made them master of the field. You can always expect them to provide you with work free from errors and plagiarism.
- Would Relate to a Cross-functional Abilities A lot of companies nowadays prefer to hire someone who is not an expert in one field only. The resume writers can provide you with an excellent resume. Once it reaches the HR office, you will be tagged with unique writing skills. This will tell them that they can count on you to fill the cross-functional jobs they are offering. Having this would give you an edge over competing applicants.
- Writers are aware of current hiring processes You won't be able to know the current style of the hiring process and if you have not applied for a long time. Resume writers have made themselves familiar with all the necessary and related practices. Therefore, they can write you a pleasing resume align with the trending hiring process.
- The Price One thing people would think about hiring a CV writer is the cost. The service probably will cost a little expensive, but the price will be worth it as it can guarantee you an interview in the next few days.
- Resume Mills This would be a common misconception to some. They think writers have readily made resumes and recycled. However, there is no proof that this is true. The reason why you have to research for the right service provider to make sure you get the fresh one. Be smart in picking one.
There are plenty of available CV writers anywhere, and it is essential that you choose the ones that have the passion for helping and guaranteeing that you could fill the spot you desire. Choose smart. Check with their past customers reviews or might as well get ideas from their testimonies.