Best DAT Prep Courses & Study Materials
Here are some of the best DAT prep courses students can opt for:
- Best value for the money: DAT Booster;
- Elaborate and efficient: DAT Bootcamp;
- Top-notch live classes: Princeton Review;
- Best Study materials and books: Kaplan;
- Personalized Training: Varsity Tutors.
A descriptive build-up of these programs will be provided to offer you better insights that can yield better decision-making.
DAT Bootcamp has become popular among many students preparing for their pre-dental exams. The course has been consumed by over 50,000 students and is still one of the most purchased courses. DAT Bootcamp Comprises 3500+ Lesson videos that are comprehensive and engaging.
The program also offers 60 practice questions with 10 Full-length tests that are representative of the real DAT. 12,000+ are in place to ensure you feel ready to take the test. The platform knows how important mobile-friendliness is. Thus, a dedicated app is available for students who want to practice on the go.
DAT Bootcamp brags of the following:
- Largest library of courses for the DAT exam
- Top among DAT study websites
- Exceptional performance tracker
- Dedicated mobile app for Android and iOS users
- Representative DAT practice questions
- A team of experts to support you all through the way
DAT Bootcamp students have an unfair advantage, and this is because they have:
- Qualified Teachers: The platform has some of the finest tutors in the world. Rest assured when you subscribe to the course, knowing you will learn from the best. The video lessons are descriptive and top-notch.
- All-round support: When I was going through the site, one phrase that stuck in my head was, “We’ve been in your shoes and know what it takes to succeed”. The site brings empathy and assures you that they know what it takes for you to succeed and will be with you every step of the way.
- Time-Saving: There is a tagging system that I enjoyed using on DAT test sites. When studying, helps you save time as you can easily identify questions you have reviewed before with success. You can bookmark questions and tag them as mastered or reviewed. It is an interesting feature that makes this prep course stand out.
- A great study community: You never feel alone throughout the process, you either get support from the video lessons or through a large study group. The official site boasts the largest and most supportive study group comprising over 20000 students who are down to share and learn together.
- Mobile App: Nothing beats having access to your study materials everywhere you are. Study on the go with the DAT Bootcamp app. You can access all your question banks, videos, study bookmarks, and more on the go.
Practice Before Purchasing
You can access a handful of questions on the site before upgrading to a plan. Quick study, daily warm up and question of the day are features you can access for free.
To get the full experience, you must make a purchase. There are two plans available, and although the content of both plans is similar, one lasts longer and includes a few additional items.
DAT Bootcamp Pro
The DAT Bootcamp offers you 90 days of access to a great library of learning materials. The structure and content are great for every type of student. Here is what you get for $499:
- 60 DAT practice tests reflective of the real DAT exams, with comprehensive explanations.
- Prometric Mode is designed to help you enjoy the same test interface you’ll see on the exam day.
- Mike’s Chemistry Videos are exquisite, the coolest thing is there are 330+ of them to help you build your knowledge from the ground up.
- DAT Bio Bites are QBanks that make biology easier.
- 400+ DAT Biology video lessons
- 8800 current practice questions
- Study schedule with a proven track record
- 90 days access on both mobile and desktop devices
DAT Bootcamp Plus
If you want to go a bit further and ensure that you’re completely ready, you can check out the DAT Bootcamp Plus plan, it lasts for 180 days giving you more time to practice. This plan is worth $899. What do you get here?
- Everything you get in the pro plan.
- 5 extra biology tests
- 5 extra general chemistry plus tests
- 5 extra organic chemistry plus test
- Perceptual Ability Plus Test
- 5 Reading Comprehension Plus Packs
- 5 extra Quantitative Reasoning plus Test
DAT Bootcamp is a great place for students who are passionate about passing the DAT. The Program is thorough and has one of the largest libraries of learning materials. The platform has a supportive study group with over 20,000 students sharing and helping each other.
Financially stable students prefer to go for this DAT prep course, the program is loaded with three DAT courses:
This course offers 30 hours of live tutoring, After which you can take 4 full-length practice tests. You get a textbook (Cracking the DAT), a workbook is included, and an in-class compendium. The biology coloring workbook is cool and interactive. There is a PAT practice kit and access to the online portal as part of the plan
DAT 20+ Course
Here, you get 55 hours of live instruction, which gives you more study time. There are 4 computer-based practice tests. You are guaranteed a DAT 20+ score. You are supplied with 4600+ DAT Exam-Style practice questions. There are extra chemistry videos and DAT 20+ resources. DAT workbooks, including a full-color tear reference book. Plus, everything else you get in the fundamentals.
There are two private tutoring options under this category:
- Comprehensive private tutoring: This package costs $167 per hour with 30 hours of live tutoring. Professional tutors are assigned to help you reach your goals. Study materials are hard copy and a guarantee is offered.
- Targeted Private tutoring: This is a more hardcore version of the comprehensive plan. It costs $180 per hour and includes 10 hours of live tutoring. You get the hard copy materials, but no guarantee.
Features of Princeton DAT prep Review
I have made a comprehensive breakdown of the features of Princeton DAT; here are the top features of the platform:
- User Experience: The interface is designed for easy access; this helps you save time and find your way without stress. The structure is intuitive and frictionless, ready for you to use.
- Free Full-length DAT Practice Items: You don’t have to be idle while deciding which of the plans best works for you. The free full-length practice questions are there to keep you occupied. After taking this test, you get feedback on your weaknesses and strengths.
- Structure and Curriculum: The coursework is well-structured to ensure the learning experience is worthwhile and effective. Every class has clear guidelines, lesson goals are spelled out, and homework is given with clear deadlines. There are live class hours, workbooks, and a ton of practice questions. You get handy strategies and guidance from professionals who have hands-on experience with the test.
- Thorough Coursework: Quality and thoroughness of the coursework are some of its biggest advantages. Questions are supported with detailed explanations. The drills put you in shape for the exams. You build endurance and versatility. The videos are good enough, but a little improvement would go a long way. Competent tutors are at your beck and call, ready to help you improve privately.
- Prep Books: You get Cracking the DAT textbook, a popular DAT textbook. This book provides you with insight that most textbooks lack. There are cool workbooks are well. This ensures that you hit a decent score on your DAT.
The Princeton DAT prep courses in person are quite pricey but offer an exclusive experience that can help prepare you for your DAT. The course has great reviews and testimonies from previous users.
|Full-length practice test
|Hard Copy Materials
Kaplan is one of the programs that offer you an access period of 1 month, 3 months or 6 months. The delivery is impeccable, and students enjoy a wide range of learning resources, ranging from live courses books, and full-length tests.
You can opt for one of two programs, namely:
Limitless Prep by Kaplan
The limitless plan offers you the opportunity to renew a month-by-month access. The class style is cool. Practice materials include:
- 70 Hours of long with engaging sessions monthly
- 7 Full-length CBT simulating the actual experience
- 5000+ DAT practice questions
- Customizable study plan
- Augmented reality and 3D learning tools incorporated a Money-Back Guarantee
The price range is structured this way:
- 1 month – $499
- 3 months – $999
- 6 months – $1499
This is a more stylized and personal approach to learning. The plan offers you a flexible package that can be tailored to suit your specific learning needs. Experts are paired with you to help you through the learning process. The rates are a bit higher, and here is a breakdown:
- 5 Hours – $599
- 10 Hours – $1199
- 15 hours – $1799
- 20 Hours – $2399
- 25 Hours – $2999
- 30 Hours – $3599
- 35 Hours – $4199
- 40 Hours – $4799
The program is flexible, and you can pay for a specific time. If you need to brush up for just some hours before the exams, this is the best plan for you. You can skip some classes if you meet your expectations. The top-notch study plan helps you get a sense of flow, progress, and direction. The tutors are matched based on your learning needs and goals. The augmented system and 3D rendering allow you to get a more realistic feel of concepts that are a bit abstract to think of. You can zoom and tweak images to get a better view and understanding.
Kaplan DAT book
A book is provided for students who prefer to read, and the Kaplan DAT prep Plus prep book is current and provides a unique way to digest the contents of DAT with ease. The book has 800+ pages filled with priceless information you wouldn’t find elsewhere.