My Rate: 4 / 5
Price From: $48
Table of contents
There is a help when you are stuck on a certain school assignment and your time is really limited. Chegg online tutoring is the best choice if you are seeking professional help at fair prices for the services rendered. Some of the common questions prospect clients ask about the program include:
- Is it safe to use online learning services?
- How much does Chegg tutoring cost?
- Can I refer to previous sessions mentored?
- Are Chegg tutors legit?
- What happens when I spend more minutes on session than I have paid for?
- Are my children’s personal details safe in the site?
These and many more questions will be tackled in our article.
The company started out in the year 2001 as a small company geared towards supporting students. Its name is derived from a combination of the words; chicken and egg. The founder, Aayush Phumbhra, named it that way after going through the hustle of landing a job where you cannot get a job without experience, and you cannot be experienced without a job.
Today, it is among the leading mentoring platforms that enable students in getting internship opportunities, renting out textbooks, online tutorials, name it. It is exactly what they call it – ‘the student hub’.
If you are looking to find instructors at the fairest prices, you are home. Chegg tutor cost is friendly to all, and you can choose the plan that works best for you. The moment you subscribe to their services you are awarded free lecturing services for the first 30 minutes valid for 7 days. Thereafter, you pay according to any of the following plans;
- 40cts per minute
- 75cts per minute pay-as-you-go plan
- $48 per 120 minutes weekly plan
- $30 per hour monthly plan
- $96 per 240 minutes monthly plan
Friday is a good day for a Chegg online tutor because that is the weekly payday. The educators are both highly trained graduates and students in the university. Since you get to work on a flexible schedule, you can have other jobs and still get an extra coin working on the site.
For an hour’s work, an instructor earns $20. This money can only be earned when you begin a live session with clients. When the workflow is too much like during the exam periods, the pay increases to around $30 to encourage more teachers to handle more work.
Chegg online tutoring is a very efficient service for both urgent assignments and normal reading sessions. There are many teachers online on a daily basis to take up tasks assigned to them. From numerous Chegg online tutoring reviews gathered, the clients are happy.
Parents can monitor all session their children take as everything done on the website is recorded. This assures you of the exceptional quality of work. Note that their ethics code allows them to help you solve problems and not work them out on your behalf.
There are educators than learners on site, so there is support for you at any time of the day. They offer 24/7 services and respond to you instantly. It takes about 10 minutes to get into a session with an educator after describing your problem, hence very reliable.
If you need Chegg tutors support services, you can email them, and they will respond to you. It takes a little longer to get them to reply, but it is always the best customer support you can receive online.
The website is very interactive. You can navigate through any section; textbooks, finding teachers, a little entertainment and career tips for students. They work on the principle that ‘Everything is figureoutable’ because it is.
All your sessions are recorded for future reference. If your tasks involved the use of complex formulas and crucial terms, you could always revisit the session you had to jog your mind. It will cost you nothing to revisit.
Pros / Cons
Pros / Cons
- Reliable for instant help when dealing with urgent assignments
- Affordable Chegg tutor cost
- Keeps your personal information private
- Instructors can work on a flexible schedule at a good rate per hour
- The website offers a free 30 minutes trial for a first-time subscriber valid for the first 7 days
- Keeps a record of your sessions for future reference
- Lacks a live contact system with the customer support group as you have to email them and wait
- It takes a lot of time when working on complex tasks and graph work
- Lacks an online stopwatch to aid you in keeping track of your time, hence easy to use more time than planned
- The pay-as-you-go service costs more; 75cts per minute
- Some of the instructors are not graduates
- Handles urgent homework better than complex assignments
Chegg is the best thing that ever happened to every student with urgent work that needs mentoring. Services offered are of high quality, and they are priced fairly. If you have never tried it, it is high time you rushed there. The website is undoubtedly legit.
You should, however, have it in mind that a Chegg online tutor will help you figure out what needs to be done to complete your homework and only that. They discourage use of the platform to cheat in schoolwork; hence will not do the task for you.
Good luck in your productive use of the internet!