|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Action|
|1|| Vetted Experts In All Subjects|
|Price$35/hour||Visit site Read review|
|2|| Affordable Prices|
|Price$10/hour||Visit site Read review|
|3|| Top Language Tutors|
Learn Online Anytime 24/7
Join The Small Group or Take Private Classes
|Price$9.5/hour||Visit site Read review|
|4|| Only Expert and Award Winning Tutors|
Maximize Your Academic Success
|Price$45/hour||Visit site Read review|
|5|| Rent or Buy Necessary Books or Textbooks|
Amazing Platform and Mobile Apps
High-Quality Study Help
|Price$15/month||Visit site Read review|
TutorMe.com Review 2021
Table of contents
Table of contents
With online tutoring services like TutorMe.com, it is now possible to learn without having to set foot in a classroom. At this website, students get access to some of the best learning materials and the most qualified educators instantly. However, for someone who is yet to sign up, doing so may not be easy unless one has all the details regarding the available services, qualification of teachers, its pros and cons.
Premised on the above, EduReviewer always strives to furnish students with up-to-date information about tutoring services, which means, there are many tutome.com reviews on the web, but sadly, some are misleading. So, why should our review matter to you, and how do we make sure every piece of information we provide is decent?
TutorMe is an online academic platform where students can access the best teachers, collaborate with top students, meet experts, and access top-notch learning materials. According to the statement on its website, the platform is committed to delivering on its mission, ‘making learning as convenient and effective as possible.’ It emphasizes on-demand on wide-ranging subjects such as Math, Algebra, Sciences, and Programming.
Why You Should Trust Our Peer Tutorme Review?
- Having signed up for TutorMe services, we have firsthand experience that we want to share with our readers.
- We put together independent, unbiased, and reliable reviews about online education and writing services to help students make the right decision.
- We collaborate with experts in academia to verify the information/data we have before putting together honest
Our Criteria for Choosing and Evaluating Online Tutoring Services
Because there are many scam reviews on the web, is Tutor Me legit? Well, we authenticate the legitimacy and legality of service before reviewing it, and so we can authoritatively confirm that the platform has passed this test. Among other ways by which we choose and evaluate websites where students can register and learn include the following:
- The type of services available. Options for online tutoring services include Coaching, Support, Enrichment, Test preparation, Intervention, Remediation.
- Qualification of teachers is another important consideration we make because every student deserves an opportunity that connects them with the best specialists.
- We also heed the ease of signing up and payment processes, and accessibility to online learning platforms.
- The cost of learning via these websites is another essential factor that EduReviewer takes seriously choosing and evaluating services worth featuring in our reviews.
What to Consider When Choosing Tutorme.com For an Online Learning Experience
Given the many TutorMe reviews online, it is imperative to choose a platform based on factors explored in this section.
Learning online can be pretty expensive given that you have enough money to hire a teacher and a sufficient internet connection to keep you live during sessions. TutorMe provides students with an opportunity to learn an ACT prep course for $249, which, in our opinion, is fair, but a bit expensive compared to other options.
However, the good thing about the training is the visual learning materials, which means faster comprehension and high-retention value of important points. Two-hour training goes for $69 translating to 58 cents a minute, and a monthly payment plan is friendly. Video prep course goes for $79, which is affordable for most students.
For some comparison, Wyzant tutoring service provides a loyalty program for the customers. You can have a look and see some differences in the pricing system.
Once you sign up with tutorme.com, payments are via credit/debit card, which is very secure and safe. The next stage is getting paired up with the right tutor.
Once again, the question of is tutor.com legit pops up, and this time, regarding learning materials and qualification of tutors. Well, there are many options for learning, and the fact that it partners with over 800 top education institutions makes it one of the best places where you can seek knowledge and training. Whether it is an ACT, GRE, or any other course you want to take, the educators at this platform will assist you with the tasks.
Another great advantage of the platform is that it is mobile-friendly. Moreover, in our Tutorme review, we found that it features a relatively nice blog for extra learning about SAT, GRE, and many other things related to online education.
Tutorme.com Website Usability
When it comes to taking lessons via online platforms, website usability can either make the experience enriching or a bad one. So, does tutorme.com merits in this regard? Well, we had a great experience on this site because it is not only navigable but also professionally designed for learning. It is also noteworthy that everything displayed on the pages is clear, clickable, and highly responsive. The website theme is also above par.
Tutorme Customer Service
One more factor EduReviewer has looked into is the availability and responsiveness of the customer service desk, something which some of the Tutor Me reviews overlook. You can contact the service via live chat, which our review reveals it outsources.
There social links such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn which makes the customer service and general experience even more exhilarating. On top of that, students can access answers to questions they might have at the FAQs section, which, we must say, is quite impressive.
Overall, comparing Tutorme vs Tutor.com, we would say that neither of these companies worth your time. There are much better options as Wyzant, Preply, Lingoda, and Varsity Tutors. So, you’d better check out one of these services.
Pros / Cons
- Is Tutorme legit? Yes, at least, it was back in the day! But there are some positive Tutorme.com reviews, so they are legit.
- Strict guidelines and education background for hiring tutors, which includes verifying that they have a college degree or higher and are registered with a University.
- 7-day satisfaction guarantee, which comes with a refund should the service fail to meet your expectations.
- 1-on-1 and visual tutoring experience.
- Matches students with the best educators suited to courses in which one needs help.
- Partnership with top-rated intuitions of higher education means quality learning resources.
- Quite expensive compared to other tutoring platforms.
- Matching students with tutors limits a student’s independence to choose.
- Occasional sluggish customer response.
- Its blog is rarely updated.
- It is not easy to land a tutor when you first inquire.
- Prices not negotiable.
If you are looking for a secure place where you can engage with peers and also learn from professionals, then look no further for TutorMe com reviews because we have provided you with all the information you need. Do not hire assignment help and test preparation at tutorme.com as it is a fairly bad service that will not meet most of your expectations.