|Rank||Top services||Description||My rating||Price||Time||Action|
|1|| Professional Writers |
Direct One-on-One Process
Working Since 1999
|Price$170||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|2|| Only Experienced and Certified Writers |
Only ATS-Friendly Resumes
|Price$139||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|3|| Unlimited Edits|
24/7 Phone Consultation
|Price$395||Time48 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|4|| Professional Writers |
Connect with Your Writer
24/7 Customer Support
|Price$129||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
|5|| Expert Writers |
24/7 Customer Services
|Price$139||Time24 hrs||Visit site Read review|
StandOut-CV.com Review 2021
Table of contents
Table of contents
Have you ever thought about why there is so much buzz about creating a StandOut CV? A CV is like your passport that proves your identity, but it proves that you are a good professional in your field. You need to write a good CV to advertise yourself effectively in the competitive job market. An outstanding resume is a good investment in your future career. However, not all people are good at writing CVs or can accurately describe their advantages.
The good news is that many professional writing services can help create a StandOut CV. What you need is to identify which services can and which can’t represent you as the best candidate for the job of your dream. StandOut CV reviews can help you choose writing services to fit your requirements. Automated CV builder can’t do this job well because it doesn’t take into account the nuances of this specific writing.
Here I offer some criteria that will help you evaluate the best CV writing service out there.
StandOut CV Story
Depending on the type of job you’re applying for, you may need different types of CVs. As a rule, professional distinguish between chronological, functional, combination, infographic, targeted, non-traditional, mini CV and profile CV. All of them target different goals and can be used to make an outstanding impression on employers. For example, you can use a chronological CV if you have vast working experience and need to list all the jobs you had in the past.
A functional CV is the best option for those candidates who had gaps in their careers or changed several activities. This type of resume focuses on the skills and working experiences of a candidate. Combination CV contains the features of both chronological and functional types. At the beginning of it, you should list your skills and then mark out your working experience starting with the most recent employment.
Using an infographic CV is preferable when you apply for a creative job. Designers or fashion experts will appreciate this. Profile CV speaks for itself: it’s a summary of the basic skills and experiences of an applicant. This type of resume can help candidates having short work experience like recent graduates.
If you’re applying for one specific job, you will need to write a targeted CV where you specify only skills and work experiences applicable for a particular job. This will help employers select the candidates fitting their demands easily that will increase your chances of being hired.
A non-traditional CV is a good idea if you’re a journalist or a representative of other creative professions. It may involve video, graphs, graphics, or images.
Mini-resume briefly contains highlights of your past careers and qualifications. This type of CV is perfect when you visit fairs offering jobs and should give your resume to many employers. Skilled professionals in writing a StandOut CV can handle any type of this resume and represent their clients at best. Finding a good writing service can help solve the problem with a CV or resume.
On the website, this writing service offers a package that costs £69 that involves professional writing services provided by one of the experienced writers, consultation regarding resumes, a guarantee of getting a unique CV, professional formatting, SEO optimization, persuasive language, and up to three revisions. You can contact this service during the workdays (from Monday to Friday).
Consultation during your CV completion will help better target recruiters. This writing service guarantees that your resume will be unique because your personal assigned writer will write it from scratch. Professional style and formatting are guaranteed as well. Besides, your CV will be optimized by keywords. This means that employers searching for candidates can easily find your resume when they enter certain keywords like professionalism in a certain field or experience. Persuasive language is something difficult to achieve when writing a CV. Professional writers can do it better.
Also, three revisions are available if you’re not satisfied with the CV quality.
I failed to find any information regarding payment methods I can use to pay for this service. They informed me about payment methods, but I think this should be clear once a client browses this website.
I don’t have any claims regarding CV quality. The CV I’ve got was well-written with persuasive language and perfectly formatted. My writer used a good business language that I will never adapt by myself. As soon as I placed this CV, I’ve got many responses from employers and found a good job in one week. These facts speak for themselves: this writing service works. I should mention here that this company is relatively new, but they’re in a good way. It may seem that this service isn’t reliable, but for me, it was perfect as they satisfied all my requirements related to my resume.
Regarding the balance between price and quality, I think they ask a reasonable price for this service quality. Also, they provide guarantees typical for professional resume writing services: timely delivery and high-quality CVs. Also, they offer consultation via email or phone depending on what type of support you choose. I run my CV through the online plagiarism checker, and it showed 100% of uniqueness. Three revisions are part of your package. So, you can ask your writer to revise your CV if you don’t like some parts. I’ve got my CV in three days. I was not in a hurry. Therefore, I was satisfied with this turnaround time. For me, it was quick enough.
StandOut-CV.com Customer Service
Unfortunately, the support service was not available. When I ordered my CV, they promised to contact me in 1 day. I only specified my email on the website, but I don’t understand why it takes so long to contact them. As this business is highly competitive, I don’t understand why I can’t contact either a support team or a writer when I have time to do it. I think this is the major disadvantage of this service. The support team should be available during working hours, but I experienced something different. Many similar services like ResumesPlanet.com for instance, offer 24/7 support, but not this one.
StandOut-CV.com Website Usability
As well as in the case of customer service, I should express my concerns regarding the usability of this website. Although the website contains a lot of useful information about CV packages available and tips related to job search, it lacks important information about payment. It took some time for me to find which payment method they accept. I spent around 30 minutes searching for this information. In my opinion, it should be visible once one enters this website. Their job search tips were very useful for me, however.
Among the services offered on the website I found CV and resume writing, revision of LinkedIn profile, and writing cover letters. My writer was professional because I’ve got a perfect resume despite I don’t have much working experience. Also, I used the option of consulting by email.
Pros / Cons
- Reasonable price – I think they charge a reasonable price for the products they offer. The quality of writing justifies the price. It’s neither low nor high; this service is just priced correctly.
- High quality – The quality of the document I received was beyond my expectations: clear narration, concise writing manner, and maximum information about my work experience. My writer described my professional skills very well, and I received many job propositions the same week I placed my resume on the job-seeking websites.
- Easy process of registration – you need to enter your email into the emerging window and attach your document that needs to be checked. The writer makes suggestions regarding your resume based on what you need.
- Experienced writers – I liked the way my writer communicated with me. She was just great in writing, and I appreciate her efforts to make my resume.
- Wide variety of products – you can check what products are included in your package. The list of other services is available on the website. So, if you need other services, check this list and choose the service you need.
- The uniqueness of CV (no plagiarism) – I received a unique document. So, it was not plagiarised. It was created specifically for me taking into account my particular requirements, style, and type of resume I needed.
- Insufficient website usability – sometimes it took time for me to understand where I should find what I need.
- Lack of using online payment methods – a greater variety of payment methods should be proposed. I paid with my Visa card, but I would prefer to use my account for online payments.
- Lack of 24/7 support – customers can’t access website staff at any time. If they want to expand globally, having 24/7 support is a good idea. This will help attract customers globally to give more opportunities to people living in other countries of the world.
- Lack of urgent services – I had enough time to wait till my CV is complete, but sometimes people need it urgently. I don’t know whether this website provides last minutes CV. Some customers prefer to use this service.
- Lack of information about payment methods – it’s not easy to understand which payment methods are accepted by this company. It would be better if they place this information on the website home page.
- Lack of online consulting – they provide only email and phone consultations, but no online support. I think it would be perfect if they have.
Overall, I have a positive experience with this website except for minor disadvantages. The website looks nice, but it lacks usability. It should be improved. Price was quite reasonable, and this is one of the main points for customers. Also, the turnaround time was viable. If I wrote it by myself, I would spend around one week or even more. I recommend this website for candidates searching for different jobs online.