Having a well-thought-out business plan nowadays is more crucial than ever before. Not knowing your next move or your next game plan will be your downfall in business, and many have already shown that this is true. Unfortunately, a huge percentage of businesses fail for this very reason, and lucky for you, there are a few business plan writing services that are here to save you in your time of need.
The apps and services we are about to show you are a few of the best ones out there as they have proven their usefulness countless times. But, don’t just take our word for it; EduReviewer has helped out tons of businesses to make better decisions by reviewing and considering every little detail of the best software for business plans or best app for writing business plan online.
Best Rated Business Plan Apps
How do we know which services always come out on top? First, we consider the following features:
- Price – pricing is always important to any business, and we make sure to find the best ones for you;
- Quality – the quality of the service or app always needs to be a high priority;
- User Interface – making sure the app is easy to use and not complicated always makes things go faster and smoother;
- Customer Support – Another key feature is always to have their support team ready to help you out.
- Tons of Useful Features;
- Xero and QuickBooks Integration;
- Financial Help;
- Excellent Learning Tools.
- Lacks More Third-Party Integrations;
- No Free Option.
You can easily figure out how it works on both Desktop and Mobile as their app is very user-friendly and easy to use. It is one of the best business apps for Mac available online. In addition, you can easily track your progress on the app and update everything that you need to stay up to date with all that is going on.
The reason that LivePlan has managed to gather so many fans so quickly is because of its highly customizable interface and options. You can customize almost anything and adjust the entire system based on your own needs.
The app has tons of useful features, which is why it is highly preferred among many. In addition, it has some of the best business plan app reviews, and a few of these features include:
- Business Planning - Highly customizable interface that allows you to plan for anything and calculate various situations.
- One Page Plan - LivePlan recommends that you start with the simplest business plan that can fit on a single page. After you have this, you can expand and go into more detail.
- Step-by-Step Guidance - After logging in, you will receive step-by-step instructions on doing anything inside the system. Getting around will be very easy and simple.
- 500+ Sample Plans - Having tons of sample plans is also a great way to save time. Simply choose one of the 500+ samples, and half of the work is already done for you.
- Automatic Financials - LivePlan offers a simple way to look at your financials instead of having to navigate complex spreadsheets.
- Lender-Ready Themes - This feature will help your business plan look professional and ready for presenting to investors.
- Financial Performance Tracking - LivePlan’s dashboard is going to help you track everything. You will be able to see every detail and make perfect decisions based on your progress.
We all know that nothing is perfect, but this app comes close to business planning when it comes to business planning. And of course, like most things, it too has a few pros and cons that need mentioning before you decide which one to go with.
- Month to Month - $20 per month;
- Six Months - $18 per month;
- Annual - $15 per month.
- Easy to Use;
- Lots of Business Analysis Tools;
- Shows Examples for Every Area;
- Free to Download.
- Even though the app is free, you have to pay monthly.
You have an easy-to-use, step-by-step system that will guide you in creating your perfect business plan. The app also provides examples of how a business plan should look like, and it does most of the job for you. You can, of course, edit anything according to your own needs. The app also provides some useful tools for competition, analysis, marketing plans, and much more.
Further down the line, there are plenty of management tools to help you manage the people working for you, business expenses, income statements, balance sheets, and all sorts of summaries for various topics. All of these features make this app the best business plan app for iOS.
- Sign Up Instantly - $39 per month.
- Compatible With Any OS;
- Accessible Anywhere (Cloud-Based Software);
- Free Version Available;
- AutoWrite & TextSync.
- Doesn’t Integrate With Xero or Quickbooks;
- No Refunds.
Enloop comes with some pretty amazing features. For starters, the app is super affordable, but it also provides a free version as well. Should you choose to go with the paid versions, you get some exciting features like Enloop’s own AutoWrite and TextSync software. This makes things a whole lot easier for the user as it helps generate basic text that should give you an incentive on how things should look.
You can use the free version if you like, but it only serves as a sort of trial for you to see what the app has to offer. If you want the cool and more useful features, you will have to pay for them but, as we mentioned, it’s nothing too overpriced. Also, unlike Liveplan, which is better for less experienced users and new start-ups, Enloop doesn’t offer a huge amount of guidance and learning resources. This can be a deal-breaker for some, but rarely anyone complains about this issue when it comes to doing serious business.
- Monthly Basis
- 7 Day Free Trial - $0;
- Detailed - $19.95 per month;
- Performance - $39.95 per month.
- Annual Basis
- 7 Day Free Trial - $0;
- Detailed - $11 per month;
- Performance - $24 per month.
StratPad is another one of the top business plan apps around, and it is used by many businesses out there. To be more specific, over 100.000 businesses have had the pleasure of working with StratPad so far. They might even be the best free business plan app out there as it has some pretty decent features, even for the free version.
They also offer a paid version of the service, which allows you to access many more features that will make your job a lot easier. On top of all that, StratPad has an immaculate way of showing the data plans and all of the information. You are not going to have a difficult time figuring out their interface and system. Unlike LivePlan, Stratpad is compatible with both Windows and Mac, so this is a great bonus feature for some. If you are looking for the best business plan app for Mac, then StratPad could be the closest thing to it.
Here are some of the pros and cons regarding StratPad and their service that are going to help you make a better and easier decision:
- Free Version Available;
- Compatible With Both Windows and Mac;
- Email Support;
- Tons of Learning Resources.
- No Live Chat;
- Doesn’t Integrate With Xero.
- Free Version With Limited Features;
- Business Plan – $29.99 per month;
- Unlimited Plan – $49.99 per month.
Full StratPad review is on its way.
Top Business Plan App: FAQ
What is a Business Plan App? How Does it Work, and What Type of Help Does it Offer?
A Business Plan App helps you take your business to the next level or simply make sure you have a great start. It keeps things organized, and it helps you make better decisions thanks to all of the expert suggestions it has to offer. The best business plan apps are created by professionals who know a thing or two about business and have given you the template to success.
What Should You Look for in a Business Plan App?
When deciding which Business Plan app to go with, there are a few key things that you need to keep in mind. Always make sure its price goes well with your budget, make sure it is easy to use, it offers a lot of help to show you around, and always look at a few reviews from people who have actually tried the app.
What are the Pros and Cons of Buying a Business Plan App?
Much like with any service, there are areas in which it can be a game-changer, and then there are areas where they simply can’t help you, and there is nothing you can do about it. This is perfectly fine as everything has its own pros and cons, and you should focus on the best app for business plan that will get the job done for you.
Pros of buying a business plan app:
- Step-by-step guidance.
- You don’t have to waste time creating graphs, charts, etc.
- Automatically generated statements.
- You get your accounting done with it.
- You can easily update everything as you grow.
Cons of buying a business plan app:
- Costs money.
- Not a huge amount of flexibility.
Apps for Business Planning: Choosing the Right One
When it comes to choosing the best business plan writing app, you need to first look at the options you have and then think about which one sounds most suitable for you. Sure, some have a few features that are better than others but think about what you need.
Ensuring that the best app to make a business plan that you choose works best for you is the number one priority, but you should always follow your budget and see what you can afford. After you have considered everything, go back to our review of these 4 apps that are the top ones out there and decide which one meets all of your requirements.
Which is the best business plan app at the end of the day?
These are some of the best online business plan apps, and considering all of the great features that they have to offer, you could go for either one. But no matter what, one has to stick out after all.
The app that we have found to be the best-performing one, the relatively most affordable, the one with the best customer service, the most helpful guidance system, and the most elegant design is in LivePlan.