Getting a job now is different from how it used to be. Then, you could as well have shown up at your desired workplace and started working immediately. Now, it is a grueling process of ensuring you have the best qualifications, putting an excellent resume together and preparing for a rigorous interview process. This stage is where recruiters screen out most applicants and recruiters eventually only invite a handful for interviews.
It turns out that having the right qualifications is not enough; one has to go the extra mile to communicate the same in a fashion that draws attention. So many things go into writing an excellent resume, and most applicants admit their inability to meet up with the very best standards. Fortunately, writing services come to the rescue. The question is no longer how to write the best one, but how to find the right service of all the top-rated services available.
At EduReviewer, we understand how important a good resume is to job application success. Therefore, we take some of the decision-making off your shoulders by offering you a small selection of carefully curated top-rated companies that handle it for you. Your journey to landing that dream job should be easier from here on.
Why Should You Count On Our Expert Opinion
Our antecedents prove that you can trust us to present you with only the very best options in the market. Yet, some may wonder why such reviews as ours are necessary. Some of the reasons for our expert opinion include the following:
- This business is a fast-rising industry, and companies that offer these services are countless. Of course, amidst such a great number of businesses, you can be sure to find several that would not measure up to the best standards or that are even complete frauds. Therefore, EduReviewer combs through the growing list of resume writing services to find the most reputable and the most reliable ones.
- We have established leadership in reviewing these companies over several years of experience. We also review essay services, online tutoring services, etc. Finding a good online service that meets your needs is a painstaking process.
- We understand that mere research, however comprehensive, cannot be entirely trusted. Therefore, we combine our knowledge from extensive inquiry with first-hand experience using these services to identify the best.
- Every member of our team is a vastly experienced professional in employment matters. This expert knowledge comes to bear in reviews.
How We Do It
Definitely, you would find such similar lists as this by doing a simple Google search. Our own list, however, is not ordinary; the efficiency we put into reviews and evaluation make us unique. Along with the expert efforts that go into the extensive research we carry out, we make sure to use objective criteria to make a final selection. The most important factors we consider include the following:
- Pricing: a good business should be one that offers excellent services at an affordable cost. That ensures customers/clients get maximum value for their money. Part of that is that there should be multiple payment options available.
- Packages: There are different types of resumes, each with different nuances to writing them. Therefore, we consider the range of services these companies offer, which in some cases extend beyond mere writing.
- Expertise and Experience: we also consider if they have the requisite expertise to deliver top-notch works. Long-standing services definitely have an edge as regards experience, having built up a reputation for reliability over the years.
- Website: for an online service, having a good website is very important. Sites should be easy to navigate, respond quickly and optimized for mobile devices.
Types of Resumes
Depending on experience, there are different types of resumes, and offering these varying types is an important factor for us in rating companies.
- Executive: This is for top-level executives and other categories of employees with more ten years of work experience.
- Professional: employees with about two years of work experience or more but generally less than ten years.
- Start: fresh graduates and other employees with little to no work experience. Given how important experience is to landing jobs, this type of resumes requires special techniques.
- Editing services: resume writers take great care to improve the structure and formatting of the documents. Recruiters scan through each document in a very short time; one with a sloppy design definitely would not appeal to them, even with good content.
- There are also special options for peculiarities, such as seeking a career change, federal level job, etc.
The Best Resume Writing Services
This is what you have been anticipating. Enjoy!
Resumewriters.com has been in the business for twenty years and has served over 250,000 customers since then. Among several awards it has won, ResumeServiceReview.com has named it the Best Resume Service every year since 2012. Offering various categories of services across over 70 industry specialties, ResumeWriters.com gives clients a 100% assurance of making it to the interview stage.
After receiving the first draft within 72 hours of the order, you get to work with your assigned writer on revisions to get a satisfying final draft. Its student service costs $169.95, while professional and resume executive levels are $199.95 and $299.95 respectively. That is among other services it renders, including LinkedIn profile optimization.
- Decades of experience in the business.
- Consecutive awards as proof of superiority.
- Experience with a wide range of industries.
- Multiple packages are available to cater to various needs.
- Interview guarantee. Free rewrite if the first copy did not land you an interview in two months.
- Display of samples.
- Relatively expensive services, though justified by outstanding services.
- The first draft is available only after three days.
Find My Profession has been in the resume writing business since 2015, and up to the date, the company has expanded its writers’ expertise for over 85 industries and professions. In short, FMP covers its clients starting from finding positions that meet your requirements and optimizing your resume to successfully get through Applicant Tracking Systems to filling out job applications for you and communicating with key decision-makers of companies on your behalf.
The turnaround time before receiving the first draft of your resume is promised to be 3-5 days after you have completed a consultation with the writer assigned to your order. Together with resume writing services, the company also offers a Career Coaching Service to bring you the maximum out of the pre-interview preparation. Prices for Find My Profession services range from $119 charged for a cover letter to around $2,000/month for Career Coaching Services.
In case you’re not satisfied with the number of interviews received within 60 days after receiving your final draft, you can ask for a one-time resume rewrite without any extra charges.
- Writers get assigned based on the relevant background in the industry of your interest.
- Find My profession will create/update your LinkedIn profile and write you a cover letter.
- They fill out each job application for their customer.
- Career Coaching Service available.
- 60-day interview guarantee.
- Comparatively high prices.
- All services are one-time paid upfront investments.
CraftResumes.com has successfully written more than 2500 resumes, guaranteeing a 98% satisfaction. The approach to writing is personalized with the client being able to communicate directly with the writer round the clock. They promise 40% more visibility with optimization for ATS (applicant tracking system) commonly used by recruiters. All these occur within 24 hours. Yet, as a client, you also get to request multiple revisions to your document before finally accepting it.
CraftResumes.com writes and edits different types of resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile to give you an edge over other candidates in your job application. Depending on the type you want, prices begin at $129.99.
- 24-hour delivery. In many cases, you would get it in only a few hours.
- Rapid online support.
- User-friendly and responsive website interface.
- Compared to others on this list, it offers low prices.
- Blog with tips and other important advice for career success.
- A small range of packages available to choose from.
- Clients can only communicate with assigned writer via an external platform.
- Unlimited revisions are only available for four days.
With experience spanning over ten years, ResumesPlanet.com have satisfactorily served more than 10,000 customers. Its team consists of 200 professional writers who specialize in more than 40 different fields and are directly available to serve clients within the given deadline. Should you be displeased with a first draft, you get unlimited revisions for thirty days with your assigned writer working with you to fine-tune your resume to your taste. It also provides 24/7 customer support alongside other benefits to serve you excellently.
Its pricing is also very affordable. With $135 only, you get both a resume and a cover letter. You can add LinkedIn profile optimization and follow-up letters for a slightly higher price. By patronizing them, they guarantee you an interview invitation, timely delivery, revisions, complete ownership, refund, and above all, quality and professionalism.
- Competitive prices to match outstanding services.
- Free bonuses provided for each order.
- An elaborate system for offering several discounts on all packages to every customer.
- Direct messaging system allows clients to chat with writers without having to use a third-party platform.
- Wide range of experience serving several customers across various fields.
- One-month interview guarantee with free reviews.
- Lack of customer reviews on the website.
- Weak FAQ section that only repeats clichéd terms.
CareersBooster.com has been in the industry for 17 years, offering quality resume services. It features experienced and certified writers with whom you maintain constant communication with while producing your document. Its customer service is available 24/7 to answer whatever questions you may have and also to address possible registration of displeasure and serve you better. They guarantee that your resume will land you an interview. However, if it does not, within thirty days, you may request free revisions.
In regards to pricing, for a discounted price of $179 at the entry-level, you get a resume alongside a cover letter. For add-ons, such as LinkedIn profile, thank you/follow-up letters, resume distribution to employment agencies, etc., you would have to shell out a little more cash.
- Multiple package offerings to choose from including distribution to employment agencies.
- Interview guarantee with 30 days of free revision.
- Refund guarantee.
- Round-the-clock customer service.
- High prices, though discounts are offered.
ResumeWritingService.Biz has a wide range of services including writing, editing, and proofreading of resumes and CVs, alongside writing cover letters and LinkedIn recommendation writing and a full LinkedIn profile development. Its team consists of recruitment specialists, many of whom have postgraduate degrees and more than 20 years of experience in employment services. Apart from being highly qualified in their various fields, the members of staff are all native English speakers who make sure your application read naturally and perfectly.
They offer writing services for different levels of applications, including a career change with guaranteed on-time delivery and perfection. Refunds are also available in the case a client is not fully satisfied. A resume alone costs $96 or $104 if it includes a cover letter and a follow-up letter.
- Very low prices without compromise on quality.
- Support for career success via yearly updates, interview coaching, referrals, distribution service, etc.
- Samples available.
- Highly qualified and experienced writers.
- Refund available.
- Discount policy.
- Slightly outdated website design.
- Limited payment options.
Zipjob writing service helps you land your interview if you need your resume to be written from scratch either being rewritten according to current labor market trends and requirements. The company guarantees at least a 2x increase in your interview invitations while you’re free to choose one of their three resume writing packages. Prices vary from $139 up to $299 charged for their Premium package.
According to the statistics, 75% of all resumes are automatically rejected by automatic resume scanners used by every modern business. Zipjob’s unique feature is the use of an Applicant Tracking System used by 9/10 of employers, which brings more chances for your resume to be the job-winning one.
The use of ATS tech also enables your resume to be keyword optimized to successfully get through all of the modern automatic scans and get noticed by the hiring manager. Talking about the company’s resume writers, Zipjob guarantees all of them being based in the U.S. and having years of writing experience.
- User-friendly website interface.
- They apply ATS (Applicant Tracking System) unique technology.
- Expert US-based certified writers with years of writing expertise.
- Convenient and easy-to-handle means of communication.
- 60-day interview guarantee.
- No loyalty programs available.
- There’s still a chance to be assigned with a non-responsive writer.
All the companies reviewed on this list offer top-notch services as you must have also seen. Despite the few disadvantages each has, every one of them is worth trying out, as they are the very best in the industry. Truly, the prices might seem on the high end, but that would not be a worry anymore once the resume gets you your desired job.