Paperleaf.ca Review 2019
Table of contents
Table of contents
It is always important to know whether the platform you choose to order an essay or any other type of write-up is credible or not. There are many scams and low-quality websites that are no use for anyone. We’ve gathered all the information on PaperLeaf.ca to see whether this Canadian service is worth trusting.
PaperLeaf is a Canadian-oriented website that offers a great variety of services to both students of college and high-school. The legal address stated on the “Contact us” page is registered in the USA. Overall, the website is well-designed, and the variety of services is great, providing even such positions as a photo essay writing services for those who are looking for a job in Canada.
Paperleaf reviews do not state the year of establishment of this website, but it is rather new, as there are no reviews on this business according to SiteJabber.com, where writers could give their opinion on. However, according to SimilarWeb.com analytics, the main traffic of visitors comes from Canada, which makes this platform more credible. They claim to have native speaker writers, and it is, apparently, true. Generally, they have no paid keywords there and no advertisement.
The website has no clear pricing policy available anywhere, the price of an order is stated only as soon as you’ve placed it and out in your email address. The price is based on the type of assignment, deadline, the quality, and experience of a writer and the number of pages. Overall, the basic price for a two-page essay can vary between $22-40 CA. You can always compare prices with some other services – SuperbPaper.com, for instance and see the difference.
Overall, the quality of work is reasonable; there are examples of the essays and assignments on the website. They are of good quality, and the writers are quite experienced. However, it is hard to say for all clients as there is no reviews page on the website. Paperleaf provides only two videos of client reviews, which is not enough to be completely sure that all of their papers are always of excellent quality.
Paperleaf.ca Customer Service
There is no direct chat on the page, which is a downside. However, customer service is available 24/7, so you can contact them via email or phone.
Paperleaf's Website Usability
Pros / Cons
- There are free essay tools like plagiarism checker both for teacher and students
- Paperleaf review has shown the good quality of provided services
- Various secure payment options available
- One can choose their writer
- Samples of works are available
- A great number of services, including any type of assignments, proofreading, editing and resume writing services
- The pricing isn’t stated until you place an order
- There is no direct support chat on the web page
- Prices are a bit higher than average
- The tricky drop-down list of “writing services”
- No discounts or loyalty policies
- No information on a money-back guarantee