It is always important to know whether the platform you choose to order an essay or any other type of write-up is credible or not. There are many scams and low-quality websites that are of no use to anyone. We’ve gathered all the information on PaperLeaf.ca to see whether this is one of the top rated paper writing services in Canada and if it is worth trusting.
PaperLeaf is one of the homework help websites for students and a Canadian-oriented website that offers a great variety of services to college and high-school students. The legal address stated on the “Contact us” page is registered in the USA. Overall, the website is well-designed. The variety of services is excellent, providing even such positions as photo writing services for those looking for a job in Canada.
PaperLeaf reviews do not state the year of establishing this website. Still, it is relatively new, as there are no reviews on this business according to SiteJabber.com, where writers could give their opinion.
However, according to SimilarWeb.com analytics, the direct traffic of visitors comes from Canada, which makes this platform more credible. They claim to have native speaker writers, and it is, apparently, true. Generally, they have no paid keywords there and no advertisement.
The website has no clear pricing policy available anywhere. The price of an order is stated only as soon as you’ve placed it and out in your email address. The price is based on the type of assignment, deadline, the quality and experience of a writer, and the number of pages.
Overall, the basic price for a two-page essay can vary between $22-40 CA. You can always compare prices with some other services – read SuperbPaper.com reviews, for instance, and see the difference.
Overall, the quality of work is amazing; there are examples of the essays and assignments on the website. They are of good quality, and the writers are pretty experienced. We should also say that they are one of the best math homework help web sites online.
However, it is hard to say for all clients as there is no reviews page. PaperLeaf provides only two videos of client reviews, which is enough to be entirely sure that all of their papers are always of excellent quality.
PaperLeaf.ca Customer Service
There is no direct chat on the page, which is a downside. However, customer service is available 24/7, so you can contact them via email or phone.
As an alternative, check the service called Essay Lab. Read more about it in the EssayLab review on our blog.
PaperLeaf's Website Usability
- A significant number of services, including any assignments, proofreading, editing, and resume writing services.
- There are free essay tools like plagiarism checkers both for teachers and students.
- PaperLeaf review has shown the excellent quality of provided services.
- Various secure payment options are available.
- One can choose their writer.
- Samples of works are available.
- The pricing isn’t stated until you place an order.
- There is no direct support chat on the web page.
- The tricky drop-down list of “writing services”.
- No information on a money-back guarantee.
- Prices are a bit higher than average.
- No discounts or loyalty policies.