It is not a secret that living in the world of advanced technology can be quite lovely. Of course, there is also a not-so-bright side of the online world. But, if you know how to use the most modern opportunity in the right way, you can find a better job, start a business, and ensure financial stability while remaining happy.
Reviews of the Best JS Courses on Udemy
So, what will you find out? You will find out all the skills you can develop and at what price. I put all important features as I am aware of the requirements that future students also have. Because of that, let’s go!
The Web Developer Bootcamp
The reason why The Web Developer Bootcamp 2022 is one of the best Udemy JS courses is its wide approach. More precisely, all the subscribers will have the chance to learn more about HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and other languages. Currently, the rating of this tuition is 4.7 based on more than 228 thousand votes. It is developed by Colt Steel, a pretty successful web developer and evidently a good teacher/mentor. Best of all, the price is pretty affordable – only $84.99.
So, which benefits can the subscribers get? Well, there are a lot of them, but I believe a bullet list would simplify the explanation. You will get:
- Explanations on HTML5, CSS3, and modern JS
- Learn how to create an entertaining and interesting layout
- Explanation on how to monitor and test API
- Explanations on the DOm with vanilla JS
- Explanations on MongoDB and Express (and learn how to create a JS app)
- Learn how to work with NodeJS,
- Work with AJAX, etc.
Apart from everything we previously said, there is one more thing you need to know. All the courses have transitions in a couple of different languages. They are:
Cool, isn’t it? For only $84.99 you will get access to everything I explained previously
There are multiple reasons why this tuition deserves to be on this list. Brad Schiff, the creator of the course, truly invested a lot of effort to create a full explanation of JS. The entire course cost, just like the previous one $84.99. Best of all, you also get full lifetime access as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the program.
There are multiple things you will learn. Some of them are:
- JS language completely
- Control of web browsers with JS
- Maintaining and controlling MongoDB database with JS
- Setting up a server with Express and Node JS
- Eventbrite, and others
In case you want to see some of the lessons you will pass through, check out the image below. You will easily notice that the course goes step by step explaining all the relevant aspects of JS.
As the name suggests, this is going to be a perfect option for complete newbies! Currently, the course costs $89.99 and it experienced an update only a month ago. That means all the pieces of information there are fresh! The creator of the course is Rob Merrill, a Fron End Engineer that works with JS for a long time. Best of all – he is a self-learner, and he knows what you, as a self-learner, would want to know! That is the fact that confirms his class is one of the best JS courses on Udemy.
So, what exactly can you learn here? Check out the list below!
- Basics of JS
- How to Build a Project
- HTML and CSS
- Theoretical explanation of JS
- How to build an interactive page on the website
- Job interview preparation
- VIsual explanation of JS
Without any doubt, Shaun Pelling, or The Net Ninja, as people mostly call him, was thinking about everyone and everything when creating this course.
Unfortunately, I have to highlight that the English language is the only available language on the website. But, apart from that disadvantage, you will certainly find a bunch of useful lessons suitable for everyone, beginners and more skilled individuals. All the tutorials are available for only 89.99 dollars and you get full lifetime access once you subscribe. Cool, isn’t it?
This best JS course on Udemy will help people improve skills they can later use to find a job and make a profit. For 20 hours and 24 minutes, you will manage to learn:
- Everything about modern JS from scratch
- Instructions on how to create chat rooms, apps, and other interesting programs
- Usage of Babel & Webpack
- Usage of the third-party data to the fullest thanks to API
- Find more information on Object-Oriented Programming
- Learn how to code popups, tabs, and other useful UI elements
- Improve your knowledge about real-time databases and maintain regular updates of the app
This course may not be good for complete newbies. If you plan to subscribe to this course, I suggest you primarily check some of the previous courses or simply get familiar with the basics before doing that. It is a perfect course for developers who plan to be one of the best JS programmers! That is the guarantee of Andrei Neagoie. It is the fact that confirms this is the best JS course on Udemy.
The list of things you will learn after passing through 25 hours of quality content is truly long. I will let you explore the remaining lessons, but it is necessary to mention some of the main ones. You will learn:
- Everything from ES6 to ES2021
- Garbage collection
- Handling errors
- Engine and Runtime of JS
- JS Modules
- Hoisting, etc.
Speaking of reviews, this course has a pretty good rating based on reviews of previous clients! Believe it or not, the average rating is 4.8 out of 5 based on 10 000+ reviews. More than 55 thousand students subscribed for this course. The subscription price is currently $84.99 price, and you get a 30-day money-back guarantee! All the classes are available in 7 different languages.
To get an idea of the lessons that are waiting for you, I suggest you check the image below.
But, why is this the best Udemy JS course? Well, the first reason is certainly the experience and knowledge that Andrew Mead has. On the other hand, you will truly learn a bunch of different things that can ensure you a better job or ability to start your own business. Here’s what you can learn
- Instructions on how to develop 3 different web apps with JS
- Explanation of different modern characteristics including ES6 and ES7
- Deployment of web apps and ability to share them online with everyone
- Knowing how to fix any potential issue that could occur with codes
- Passing more than 80 coding obstacles and challenges
- Learning how to use Async/Await with JS, etc.
Colt Steele invested a lot of effort and time to develop the course of this type. So far, nearly 100 thousand people have subscribed to it while the average rating is 4.8 out of five. The tuition itself is dedicated to EVERYONE. Beginners and junior programmers from all over the world will get the chance to improve their JS knowledge for only $89.99.
- You will learn how to solve almost any problem that could occur
- Algorithms will no longer be a problem for you
- You will learn how to use more than 10 data structures from the very beginning
- Subscribers will learn everything they need to do to pass challenging coding interviews
The entire course lasts nearly 22 hours. You will get the chance to enjoy 30 different sections and 248 different lectures. If you put these numbers on paper, you will see there are no long and monotonous classes. Most of them are between 5 and 8 minutes long. Here are some of the sections you will get access to
- Object-oriented programming
- Ability to handle HTTP requests
- Learning how to manipulate any web page with JS
- In-depth analyses of a bunch of functions, arrays, and variables, etc.
Here comes the most surprising part! Believe it or not, the entire course is around 52 and a half hours long. You will get access for a relatively affordable price to more than 600 lessons divided into 36 different sections. Check out some of them!
There are dozens of things you can learn, but I would like to highlight the most important ones. You will
- Learn how to work with Await, FEtch API, and Ajax
- Get more information on a big number of JS patterns
- Become a master of the document object model (no jQuery here)
- Understand OOP with different es5 and es2015 tuitions
- Learn how to fix mistakes and errors that regularly occur
There are multiple reasons why this course reached a huge success! Almost every month, the author adds something new to the program. The tuition itself is translated into a couple of different languages including English, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and others. Its price is slightly higher compared to other courses – $99. But, for that amount, you will get high-quality content!
So, what exactly can students learn? Don’t blame me if I skip some of the aspects of this course as there are certainly a lot of them. Check out the list of things you can learn as a subscriber below
- Newbies can become skilled JS developers after they pass through the course
- You will be ready to find a job!
- You will learn all about variables, objects, functions, and other stuff
- The class will help you develop 6 different projects that will fulfill your empty portfolio
- “This” keyword and other difficult-to-understand concepts simplified
- Everything about OOP, constructors, prototypal inheritance, and other concepts
- Everything about ES6+
- More than 50+ challenges!
I made the list shorter as the entire review would be much longer. All the additional information about the skills you can get is available on Udemy. But, something worth mentioning is that this tuition is the longest one on this list! Believe it or not, you will get 69 hours of pure Java Script divided into 21 sections and 320 lessons. Some of the lessons are present in the image below, so check it out.
So, who is this course for? Short answer – EVERYONE. The program truly analyses everything. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner or you have already started your journey. In some of the sections, there will definitely be something you could learn.
|Best JS courses on Udemy||What You will learn||Price||Level|
|The Web Developer Bootcamp
|● Explanations on HTML5, CSS3 and modern JS
● Learn how to create an entertaining and interesting layout
● Explanation on how to monitor and test APi
● Explanations on the DOm with vanilla JS
● Explanations on MongoDB and Express (and learn how to create a JS app)
● Learn how to work with NodeJS,
● Work with AJAX, etc.
● Control of web browsers with JS
● Maintaining and controlling MongoDB database with JS
● Setting up a server with Express and Node JS
● How to Build a Project
● HTML and CSS
● Theoretical explanation of JS
● How to build an interactive page on the website
● Job interview preparation
● VIsual explanation of JS
● Instructions on how to create chat rooms, apps, and other interesting programs
● Usage of Babel & Webpack
● Usage of the third-party data to the fullest thanks to API
● Find more information on Object-Oriented Programming
● Learn how to code popups, tabs, and other useful UI elements
● Improve your knowledge about real-time databases and maintain regular updates of the app
|$89.99||Beginners and junior developers|
● Garbage collection
● Handling errors
● Engine and Runtime of JS
● JS Modules
● Hoisting, etc.
|$84.99||More experienced developers|
● Explanation of different modern characteristics including ES6 and ES7
● Deployment of web apps and ability to share them online with everyone
● Knowing how to fix any potential issue that could occur with codes
● Passing more than 80 coding obstacles and challenges
● Learning how to use Async/Await with JS, etc.
● Algorithms will no longer be a problem for you
● You will learn how to use more than 10 data structures from the very beginning
● Subscribers will learn everything they need to do to pass challenging coding interviews
● Ability to handle HTTP requests
● Learning how to manipulate any web page with JS
● In-depth analyses of a bunch of functions, arrays, and variables, etc.
|$84.99||Beginners and Advanced users|
● Learn how to work with Await, FEtch API, and Ajax
● Get more information on a big number of JS patterns
● Become a master of the document object model (no jQuery here)
● Understand OOP with different es5 and es2015 tuitions
● Learn how to fix mistakes and errors that regularly occur
● You will be ready to find a job!
● You will learn all about variables, objects, functions, and other stuff
● The class will help you develop 6 different projects that will fulfill your empty portfolio
● “This” keyword and other difficult-to-understand concepts simplified
● Everything about OOP, constructors, prototypal inheritance, and other concepts
● Everything about ES6+
● More than 50+ challenges!